Sign in to follow this  
MissSpearsSaysSo

The Back Flip!

Does Brit still do the backflip during Touch Of My Hand? I really need to know, cuz it was one of the most exciting part of the show! :tiffanycries:  :letitburn:

17 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

She's gonna play recorded videos at her concerts soon if this goes on as it does. Less and less effort. :o 

Maybe a hologram haha :giggleney:

27 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

She's gonna play recorded videos at her concerts soon if this goes on as it does. Less and less effort. :o 

Or bring back the kids from VMA's tribute to perform for her. Or maybe both  :orly:

doing that can get exhausting while singing your heart out

I'm sure next show she'll do it like this

TB20Sxgangc61BjSZFzXXXH2FXa-59532003.jpg

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

:meltdown:

3 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

I seriously can't get enough of these gymnast comparisons. Literally dead on arrival :queenie:

55 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

no :(  0:52

can she just stop touching her hair? At 2:01 its enough :meltdown:

• Downvote 1

Doing a backflip for an IG post but not for ha multi million selling residency. Queen of trolling ha fans' life  :staysalty:

I wish she'd show off her flexibility more!!! Like do a slow drop split or something would be cute she could totally do it!

I guess you could say she deleted it because she does now 5 songs on that section and gets tired, but does she even move on Circus? :byebitch:

1 minute ago, GetBack98 said:

I guess you could say she deleted it because she does now 5 songs on that section and gets tired, but does she even move on "POM"? :byebitch:

:meltdown:

Kweeeeeen of doing whatever she wants and doesn't give a flying f**k about our thoughts! 

loves it tumblr_inline_ojhxu4GS5Y1t8lmg2_500.gif

2 hours ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

no :(  0:52

omg at the dancer the next move at 2:18... she looks so out of it. so cringy, I can't. what's wrong Britney??? :wontcry:

• Downvote 1

I almost don't even blame her tbh, if she didn't catch her dancer's mistake and attempted the back walkover anyway, she could've gotten hurt. I'm talking about Apple Music festival of course

4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I almost don't even blame her tbh, if she didn't catch her dancer's mistake and attempted the back walkover anyway, she could've gotten hurt. I'm talking about Apple Music festival of course

Alright, but she's done it so many times before. If anything, swap out the dancer for someone stronger like Willie or Jae.

That walkover was the only thing that stood out from this performance and now it's just a bunch of spinning and body rolling.

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Alright, but she's done it so many times before. If anything, swap out the dancer for someone stronger like Willie or Jae.

That walkover was the only thing that stood out from this performance and now it's just a bunch of spinning and body rolling.

Yeah, I guess she could've done that. Didn't someone new fill in that night? That's probably why things went wrong.

14 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

she actually started doing the move much earlier than she should, not the dancer's fault

and after the apple music performance she did it the entire october leg of POM

:(