car

Anybody here from the golden days of eFG forums??

Do y'all remember britnespearsforum.com that was part of the eFG family. Back in the hey day (circa 2002-2006), it was THE Britney forum. We had families, news reports, contests, we all made blends, etc, we all hated WoB/Ruben. Good old days..

Anybody from that time? / what was your user name?

This might be a #flopthread if all the kids are youngins here. 

never heard about it tbh but I wanna know more, let's look it up in the web-archive maybe we can find some old school drama threads! 

2 minutes ago, OutrageousSin said:

never heard about it tbh but I wanna know more, let's look it up in the web-archive maybe we can find some old school drama threads! 

haha how do we do that again? It was epic. The forums used to be huge back then and we had so much drama. There were fake marriages, the weekly report that summarized the major dramz, flop threads, there were different squads of people...It was something quite cool ahhah. 

no, but back then i was mainly active in her biggest german forum. and relied for news on wob, britneyspears.org, ubritney.com etc..

i also had my own britney website, hosted on tripod,  back when lycos was still a thing. :crying11:

• Downvote 2

It's actually weird to think of the old days when there was multiple Britney fansites... like SEVERAL.
When she was the most famous and powerful woman on the planet. :brit:

btw, i agree. ruben was an asshole. the way he turned his back on britney and literally tried to kill her reputation on his way out, disgusting :trash:

• Downvote 1

is that the one that changed its name to eternal allegiance or something like that?

if it is, then i remember being there by like 2000-2001 until it changed its name

HELL yes! BritFan4Life from efg haha. Those were truly the days! Spent many a night discussing what are now Britney's defining career moments on that board. and how they used to make congratulatory posts once you hit 1,000 posts! Ah, the memories 

I'm feeling young af with this thread :umomg:

I wanna know more about it tho :giggleney:

Yes! I remember! Even though I didn't participate in the threads.

I also remember BMK (Bad Media Karma) and BritneyZpears (now Hey Britney!) back when it was good and they actually had good sources.

Oh man I was an admin there, that was back when the fans really communicated and did things together. Aim groups, DC ++ hubs, and the fan art was the best. WOB was a mess, but really most of the Britney site managers ended up crazy with power before imploding. The creativity fans showed during the 'Britney' era is really unmatched. Then people stopped creating for themselves and taking edits and media instead and that's when everything started getting tagged to hell and back. The knee injury/Kevin drama really put a stop to everything, most OG members of that forum left around that time. Total "K-Fed Effect" At least I got to leak a lot of the rare footage I'd acquired before peacing out, lol.

I was just a lurker back then. I remember eFG and WoB but really was not into the community. As a Britney fan, I miss 2008 and 2009 a lot either way.

2 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

no, but back then i was mainly active in her biggest german forum. and relied for news on wob, britneyspears.org, ubritney.com etc..

i also had my own britney website, hosted on tripod,  back when lycos was still a thing. :crying11:

44 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Back then I was on Pop Prodigy and when that site was hacked and for some reason never came back....I moved here 

Aww yeah ubritney and pop prodigy were my favorites. I remember it was even banned from being mentioned on here just like galaxy and universe were more recently. they would autocorrect to something else. rumor has it someone from here hacked the site and it ended up fading into the background. at the time jordan was getting exclusives from sam too.

the owner kevin ocassionally posts on here. but i do remember and miss those days. all the graphics contests were so much fun.

Just now, adamtoner said:

It's actually weird to think of the old days when there was multiple Britney fansites... like SEVERAL.
When she was the most famous and powerful woman on the planet. :brit:

This is so true, I used to run one myself. There were so many. mine was (pieceofbritney.com)

I joined all forums but I only started participating when I joined here back in 2007.

I was on EFG forums in 2005-2006, and illuminated forum in 2007..It was basically like exhale. Of course the times were different but it looked the same and people had a lot of artwork to share.

2 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

This is so true, I used to run one myself. There were so many. mine was (pieceofbritney.com)

I joined all forums but I only started participating when I joined here back in 2007.

omg i used to frequent pieceofbritney in circus era !! 

Just now, adamtoner said:

omg i used to frequent pieceofbritney in circus era !! 

Oh really! Cool! Some days I regret closing it tbh. It was so much fun! bu then again everything was different back then. 

Hahaha I used to be on britneyforums.NET i think? Itsonlyurshadow :giggleney:

the good old days :lanacackle:

I distinctly remember making blends, now I can barely copy/paste 

6 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Aww yeah ubritney and pop prodigy were my favorites. I remember it was even banned from being mentioned on here just like galaxy and universe were more recently. they would autocorrect to something else. rumor has it someone from here hacked the site and it ended up fading into the background. at the time jordan was getting exclusives from sam too.

the owner kevin ocassionally posts on here. but i do remember and miss those days. all the graphics contests were so much fun.

Yeah I remember there was a lot of hate for BH on there and vis versa and while I really did love Pop Prodigy towards the end a lot of the members became super bitchy.....like people who had been my "friends" on there all the sudden like turned on me and I pretty much stopped posting for fear of getting made fun of.....so while I loved it the final hacking (it had been hacked several times) was almost a blessing in disguise because it gave me a fresh start so to speak lol. 

Meeeeeeeeeee :unbelievableney:

I was Trentis :feelingmyself: joined in 2002 was there after it became Hollywood till it closed :otears: Spent my childhood there

=^.^=