Sign in to follow this  

Secret Britney Fans?

I live in a conservative town where being male and liking Britney is considered "gay". So only my friends know I like her. My parents only know I like Toxic and Womanizer. 

Is anyone else in a similar situation?

I used to be like this in middle school. I didn't want to be bullied so I only kept a few of her songs on my iPod and didn't really say anything about my love for her.

Thankfully, I have the privilege of living in mostly liberal South Florida so once I came out and gained some much needed self confidence in high school, it was fair game.

I synced all her music to my phone, played her openly in both mine and friends cars, I even played "Stronger" once during weight training for football because any of us were allowed to add a song to the workout playlist.

#Sorryiamnotsorry I played Britney music loud in my room back in the day, didn't give a sh!t, they are not speaking english, so who cares? :sassybrit: And no, i answered to a question (some dudes) Which music is it? Britney, the reaction, priceless, i still don't care tbh.

Im a secret fan because Britney isnt popular where I live. Im too embarrassed to buy her perfume in public so I buy it online. :ponderney: