Dynasty

Do you realize we are starting to behave just like Xtinct fans? :gloria:

8 minutes ago, Lilith said:

Watch me giving a single f**k for what an idiot like you has to say about me or what a bunch of others like you have to say. How childish lmfao. Keep it up tho!piggybank.gif

and before I forget it. "Start reading more and posting less". Go read again the embarrassing sh!t below for a start haha piggybank.gif

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/737537-twitter-deletes-donald-trumps-account/

nah, dumbo. it's not just me or "people like" me. we're all individuals, most of us don't even know each other. but keep reaching for the stars. 

• Downvote 2

We can't even laugh at Xtina's lower album sales anymore. That's more tragic :britdrown:

the most xtina-ish thing y'all do is being like "OMG SP RISING ON ITUNES!!!" when it breaks the top 300 :boredashell:

Well Britney's singles still reach #1 on iTunes. Make Me not only reached #1 after release, but stayed at #2 for a few days after the VMAs.

I don't think Telepathy even reached the top 100.

The big difference is Britney never acted like her albums were incredible feats of art like Xtina did with Bionic and Lotus. We knew she wasn't interested in BJ and we know they mishandled glory. 

Xtina acted like she reinvented the wheel.

32 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The big difference is Britney never acted like her albums were incredible feats of art like Xtina did with Bionic and Lotus. We knew she wasn't interested in BJ and we know they mishandled glory. 

Xtina acted like she reinvented the wheel.

tumblr_mr72k0JT311qd8zg3o2_250.gif

tumblr_mr72k0JT311qd8zg3o1_250.gif

Metascore
Based on
21 Critics

Who is this sad cow in here that keeps posting things about XXXLtina? Go to her forum if you care so much. :hahaha:

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

tumblr_mr72k0JT311qd8zg3o1_250.gif

Lmao what time exactly because it already sounds dated as f**k. Femme Fatale teas, but at least Britney got big hits out of it.

7 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Lmao what time exactly because it already sounds dated as f**k. Femme Fatale teas, but at least Britney got big hits out of it.

Yeah, I like a lot of her older stuff but I could not get into Bionic at all.

Yeah, Britney's career is starting to sink but there's no denying she's been more successful and is still ahead of Xtina to this day. And yeah, Christina's more talented without a doubt, but Britney is better at making hits and great albums. Just compare their metacritic scores (although Britney Jean knocked the score down, it would be a lot higher without it).

18 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Yeah, I like a lot of her older stuff but I could not get into Bionic at all.

Yeah, Britney's career is starting to sink but there's no denying she's been more successful and is still ahead of Xtina to this day. And yeah, Christina's more talented without a doubt, but Britney is better at making hits and great albums. Just compare their metacritic scores (although Britney Jean knocked the score down, it would be a lot higher without it).

More talented in what sense though? That she can scream?

Britney can play piano, Christina plays no instruments.

She's "written" and "produced" but how can she do the latter if she can't read or play music? She definitely bought those credits just like Britney and Beyonce's labels do.

She's never been able to dance like Britney either.

Talent in this sense is really subjective but let's not act like Christina is at some kind of MJ level talent. She's a nice vocalist and that's really it, no shade.

At least our fave can still perform for her fans and her last lead single was N1  on iTunes in less than 3 hours, something I can't say about Xtine, she's a great singer, she just need to scream less, promote and lose some weight, that's it.

21 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Yeah, Britney's career is starting to sink but there's no denying she's been more successful and is still ahead of Xtina to this day. And yeah, Christina's more talented without a doubt, but Britney is better at making hits and great albums. Just compare their metacritic scores.

But that's the difference between Britney and Porktina's careers. Britney's is sinking because she WANTS it to sink. She's over fame, she's over the big album sales and singles, and being number one everywhere. She's perfectly content with staying in Vegas and releasing albums for her fans. Pork on the other hand is flopping because she's irrelevant and no one cares about her anymore. She's desperate for fame and attention. She didn't get it with Bionic because it's garbage, and then she ran to Max Martin for a basic bop to get a quick hit, and it STILL flopped. The public is over Xtina's oversinging and high opinion of herself. Britney purposely sabotaged her own career so she could live a normal life for herself and her kids.

But here's something funny, Christina's only album on Metacritic with a score of over 60 is Back To Basics:

http://www.metacritic.com/person/christina-aguilera

On the other hand, all of Britney's albums have scores of over 60, minus Britney (which still has a higher score than every other Xtina album except BTB) and Britney Jean:

http://www.metacritic.com/person/britney-spears

And HERE'S the best part:

Britney's Average career score: 63
Christina's Average career score: 58

So much for critics recognizing Christina's "talent" :britdrown: The only thing they recognize is Christina's ear-splitting vocal runs and belts. All throughout her career, Christina's only been known for one thing: OVERsinging. There's nothing to be impressed by because there's no talent there. She has a great voice obviously, but she has no idea how to use it. And years of abusing her voice has ruined it, hence why critics noted during the Lotus era Pork's tired and hoarse vocals.

3 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

But that's the difference between Britney and Porktina's careers. Britney's is sinking because she WANTS it to sink. She's over fame, she's over the big album sales and singles, and being number one everywhere. She's perfectly content with staying in Vegas and releasing albums for her fans. Pork on the other hand is flopping because she's irrelevant and no one cares about her anymore. She's desperate for fame and attention. She didn't get it with Bionic because it's garbage, and then she ran to Max Martin for a basic bop to get a quick hit, and it STILL flopped. The public is over Xtina's oversinging and high opinion of herself. Britney purposely sabotaged her own career so she could live a normal life for herself and her kids.

But here's something funny, Christina's only album on Metacritic with a score of over 60 is Back To Basics:

http://www.metacritic.com/person/christina-aguilera

On the other had, all of Britney's albums have scores of over 60, minus Britney and Britney Jean:

http://www.metacritic.com/person/britney-spears

And HERE'S the best part

God damn bitch, I tried to be nice in my comment but :hahaha:

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

God damn bitch, I tried to be nice in my comment but :hahaha:

I mean, I can't believe and Xtina fan is trying it, of all people :britdrown: We could discuss how Make Me... has out peaked and out sold every Pork song since 2010, but we won't even get into that right now.

Just now, BraveNewSeth said:

I mean, I can't believe and Xtina fan is trying it, of all people :britdrown: We could discuss how Make Me... has out peaked and out sold every Pork song since 2010, but we won't even get into that right now.

People don't realize exactly who Britney Spears is and how her resume eats these other bitches alive. :forkit:

12 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

More talented in what sense though? That she can scream?

Britney can play piano, Christina plays no instruments.

She's "written" and "produced" but how can she do the latter if she can't read or play music? She definitely bought those credits just like Britney and Beyonce's labels do.

She's never been able to dance like Britney either.

Talent in this sense is really subjective but let's not act like Christina is at some kind of MJ level talent. She's a nice vocalist and that's really it, no shade.

She's definitely a better vocalist, and Britney's only played the piano on like 2 songs.

I like Britney more but there's no arguing on talent, come on. 

And as far as songwriting goes, I think everytime is the only hit with Britney's name on it. She wrote other songs, but they didn't reach much success.

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

She's definitely a better vocalist, and Britney's only played the piano on like 2 songs.

I like Britney more but there's no arguing on talent, come on. 

And as far as songwriting goes, I think everytime is the only hit with Britney's name on it. She wrote other songs, but they didn't reach much success.

Talent can account for more than one thing. I'll give you vocals but that's really it. I'm pretty sure Everytime is bigger than any hit song Christina has written as well.

43 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

But that's the difference between Britney and Porktina's careers. Britney's is sinking because she WANTS it to sink. She's over fame

Stopped reading there. If she was over fame she wouldn't have promoted that much in 2016.

26 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Talent can account for more than one thing. I'll give you vocals but that's really it. I'm pretty sure Everytime is bigger than any hit song Christina has written as well.

Don't forget she wrote Everytime with Annet Artani. She didn't write it herself alone and she hasn't given us any song like Everytime since then. Wonder why!

• Downvote 4

Christina deserved to flop in the Lotus era, but I still don't know why she flopped in the Bionic era. Bionic is a great pop album.

30 minutes ago, Lilith said:

Stopped reading there. If she was over fame she wouldn't have promoted that much in 2016.

Don't forget she wrote Everytime with Annet Artani. She didn't write it herself alone and she hasn't given us any song like Everytime since then. Wonder why!

She was promoting Vegas, her primary source of income. And most of those performances weren't even televised so the only people who knew about them were stans and the people who went to the festivals.

Someday (I Will Understand) was written completely by Britney and is about a million times better than Everytime. (Sorry, I love Everytime and the sentiment behind it, plus her vocals on it are dime. But it is kind of cheesy lmao.)

• Downvote 1

LMAO. The excuses are amazing. Comments about the GP's "shitty taste" are especially amusing, considering the GP's "shitty taste" got Britney 4 hits 5 years ago.

:moorangu:

22 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

She was promoting Vegas, her primary source of income. And most of those performances weren't even televised so the only people who knew about them were stans and the people who went to the festivals.

Someday (I Will Understand) was written completely by Britney and is about a million times better than Everytime. (Sorry, I love Everytime and the sentiment behind it, plus her vocals on it are dime. But it is kind of cheesy lmao.)

Someday being million times better than Everytime??? Cackling, how is Everytime cheesy and Someday is not? lmao dude just stop.
Performances weren't televised? Hun how is the weather under the rock you live in?
e16e6ea311311e53a481f1537c67ad78.gif
VMA
BBMA
IHR
Apple show
Jonathan ross
and more, say "Hello!!!"

• Downvote 3