Sign in to follow this  
MissSpearsSaysSo

Britney's 20 year Hits GH 3

Am I the only one who's excited for her 3rd greatest hits collection?

Britney already has 2 greatest hits, and GH3 should be great and since it's her 2 decade mark, we should get at least a few new songs including a single. 

Thats a lot to look forward too, and I'm so proud of B, she's really made a huge impact on the music world, and so many millions of people who love her music. 

What are are you looking forward to for Britney's 2 decade mark?

I looking forward to maybe a tour and a new album. Sley! :bwink:

her "greatest hits" collections have gotten really messed up... GH:MP wasn't a greatest hits so much as a singles collection whereas TSC was the exact opposite lol. i really didnt like that they put out TSC only 2 albums after GH:MP. it was just unnecessary. 

and don't get me started with the messes that were the unofficial ones... Best of Britney Spears and Playlist lol

so at this point I don't think a GH would particularly get me excited. plus, bc people buy individual songs all the time, is a GH release even worth it? i do agree that she should do something for her 20th anniversary tho.

I think it's time for her to release, yes, a greatest hits album, but this time with reworked versions of the songs. Re-record them again, or in the worst case, recycle the old vocals but put them in a new arrangement. Something like a remix, but not a club remix, but just like changing the style of the song to give them a new touch, a new feeling. Like how they reworked the POM versions of the songs, something like that, but a little bit more artistic.

Especially since we already got the Essential, that one with the ugly cover, that covered most of her songs until Scream & Shout

0003997866.jpg

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I think it's time for her to release, yes, a greatest hits album, but this time with reworked versions of the songs. Re-record them again, or in the worst case, recycle the old vocals but put them in a new arrangement. Something like a remix, but not a club remix, but just like changing the style of the song to give them a new touch, a new feeling. Like how they reworked the POM versions of the songs, something like that, but a little bit more artistic.

It would be cool if it were studio recording of tour remixes, VMA/award shows, covers. 

I feel like this should be her second Greatest Hits album. TSC was a poor move and had a sloppy tracklist, 3 should have released as a standalone single.

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I feel like this should be her second Greatest Hits album. TSC was a poor move and had a sloppy tracklist, 3 should have released as a standalone single.

But I love the box set. Anyway, I think the next GH album should be in 2 CD and feature 4-5 new songs/great remixes

4 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

her "greatest hits" collections have gotten really messed up... GH:MP wasn't a greatest hits so much as a singles collection whereas TSC was the exact opposite lol. i really didnt like that they put out TSC only 2 albums after GH:MP. it was just unnecessary. 

and don't get me started with the messes that were the unofficial ones... Best of Britney Spears and Playlist lol

so at this point I don't think a GH would particularly get me excited. plus, bc people buy individual songs all the time, is a GH release even worth it? i do agree that she should do something for her 20th anniversary tho.

Playlist isn't unofficial it was just done by a different label, but they are very much official and tons of artists have them, in terms of TSC they shouldn't have done the standard version they should've just done the boxset!

I personally hope for her 20th they do an album of unreleased material! 

I expect a greatest hits album (with some new hot tracks that will never be performed) to support her recycled best hits medley performances and announcement for 10 years Vegas extension.:staysalty:

I would love a new album with lots of refreshed tv performances,superbowl and tour but I know it won't happen.They're too lazy for this.:meltdown:

7 hours ago, Michaelgiftos said:

I'd love to have a greatest hits tour with some new music and some songs she's never performed before:yaknow:

It's called 'Piece Of Me' :quirkney:

The right time for a compilation album was after BJ in 2014, they could've included all the songs from POM (minus 3 and Do Somethin that would remain as exclusives to their original compilations) in the order they were performed.

Spoiler
  1. Work Bitch
  2. Womanizer
  3. Me Against The Music
  4. Gimme More
  5. Break The Ice
  6. Piece Of Me
  7. Everytime
  8. Baby One More Time
  9. Oops! I Did It Again
  10. Scream & Shout
  11. Boys
  12. Perfume
  13. I'm A Slave 4 U
  14. Circus
  15. I Wanna Go
  16. Lucky
  17. Toxic
  18. Stronger
  19. (You Drive Me) Crazy
  20. Till The World Ends

Release that CD with a bonus DVD with the music videos and sell that in stores and on the way out of the Axis. They could've even used this pic and call it Britney: Piece of Me - The Hits

28721471162988.jpg?itok=NMViHY3w

It would've been really easy money for them but alas. Compilation albums are dead nowadays with Spotify and streaming they've become useless.

For her 25th Anniversary they could release a boxset with all her albums in vinyl and/or cd and call that a collector's item but knowing how cheap her team is it probably wont be the quality project we deserve.

1 hour ago, Nick Jonas said:

It's called 'Piece Of Me' :quirkney:

But that's just a greatest hits show I want a show with her biggest hits and some songs from Glory and other albums that she has never performed before