Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
danny1994

6 hours until the KIIS FM 5@5. Let's build an early lead!

Recommended Posts

Danny, i asked if you could please make top 9@9 threads, you didn't answer. :forkit:

Just now, ALLEYESONUS! said:

I've kind of giving up, not gonna lie :gloria: 

Not when the song is climbing on radio with only positive updates and it got added by 21 new stations yesterday :dead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, button said:

Danny, i asked if you could please make top 9@9 threads, you didn't answer. :forkit:

Oh I forgot :meltdown:

It's finals week, it's been tough. I'll look into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, button said:

Danny, i asked if you could please make top 9@9 threads, you didn't answer. :forkit:

Not when the song is climbing on radio with only positive updates and it got added by 21 new stations yesterday :dead:

Well, I didn't know that :orangu: Anyway, I voted :foh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yaass we're winning by far!! And G-Easy is in the same category... how convenient :cinderellaney:

Anyway, I voted :cutebrit: what is this for again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Yaass we're winning by far!! And G-Easy is in the same category... how convenient :cinderellaney:

Anyway, I voted :cutebrit: what is this for again?

A countdown for the top 5 most voted songs which plays on many US radio stations. Basically spins. :yeaok:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, button said:

A countdown for the top 5 most voted songs which plays on many US radio stations. Basically spins. :yeaok:

Wow you guys must be like genius or something cause I don't understand any of this but if that's going to help Brinni be #1 again I'm in :jumpney:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, alexdaily said:

Wow you guys must be like genius or something cause I don't understand any of this but if that's going to help Brinni be #1 again I'm in :jumpney:

Girl it's not deep, basically just vote to get it played on stations because it helps it rise on the airplay chart. :forkit:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×