Jump to content
Shadow.

Britney will never be as successful as she once was

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Thank for calling me cute tho :saycheese:

You're oh so Resultado de imagem para cece drake gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, tsss said:

what do you mean by mature image?

it's Britney's decision to wear thongs in front of a large crowd, she says random things like "I want a nerd with a big penis" ...like ???? 

in 2016 she has no problem being hot chick and MM issue was clearly something else 
anyway I don't even know what image she should be in...sing country songs live? gp is not here for it
I personally don't care, I love her, but when you all say about mature image and sound without sex at all it doesn't make sense to me because pop music=sex = sales and Britney was/ is definition of pop culture 

I see no lies :feelingmyself:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ukfan said:

Britneys level of fame does not exist anymore because of the hundreds of basic acts and that cheapens the whole idea of music.  

Britney is still the most famous example of a pop artist.  

Music has been ruined by technology and Internet.  FACT!  

The biggest artist in the world could make the biggest album of the year and 2 months later no one cares,  why?  Because society is constantly consuming.

Appreciating good music is dead and people are to busy on Facebook and watching X factor. Obsessed with what's New rather than what's good

 You trend obsessed Dumbasses!   

Sites like Spotify even TELL YOU what to listen to!  

Britney is still arguably the biggest woman in pop and I'm so grateful for that!  

Like I said britneys level of fame doesn't exist anymore.  the people who are "very famous"  now have done nothing iconic, changed nothing for the industry and will only be famous till the next untalented basic shows up (isn't that right Kim kardashian) 

Most people who are famous now have as much haters as supporters ( jenners and beiber) 

Society is split between idiots who think idiot celebs (like kardashians)  deserve recognition and people who are aware how dumb society is getting. 

99.9.9.9 percent of people will agree that Britney is exceptional.  She deserves all her fame,  she deserves the world (said by p!NK) 

Whether you're a fan of pop, rock,  dance,  reggae,  rap,  hip hop, most people like Britney.  Britney is still completely in our hearts. Society as a whole love Britney.  Her career will live on forever.  

She is exceptional.  The only person britneys legacy can be compared with is Mr Michael Jacksons.  

Britney isn't a celebrity.

 She is an international saint,  a role model,  an inspiration,  a god, the Princess of America,  the Queen of pure pop,  the mother of music and the most ideal example of a pop star.  

Britney is already adored internationally, she has the power to change her level of fame entirely on her own terms.  She can regain her crown whenever she likes cuz people LOVE her. 

Vegas hasn't helped her fame right now,  but people will always want to hear about Britney.  

People know Britney is not overrated.  She deserves everything she has.  The world is hungry for new singles whether they aware of it or not.  

Britney is queen.  People will never get bored of her.  

A couple serious singles would do her image Wonders though.  

 

3 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Honey, not only Britney, but NOBODY will ever be as successful as she was. At one point she was breaking news that media houses cared to report over war in certain countries, thats how huge she was. And thats why she had a mental nervous breakdown, it tends to happen once you alone, just a person who sings songs, are more important than countries going into a fucking war with thousands dying every single day.

 

Britney doesn't want it anymore, nor could she possibly achieve it, nor could anyone possibly achieve it anymore. After Madonna and MJ, Britney was the last star to get enormous insane WW fame, after she was done the door were locked, noone else will ever do it again.

All of THIS TBFH 

so much preach, love u guys :crying2::feelingmyself:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ukfan said:

Britneys level of fame does not exist anymore because of the hundreds of basic acts and that cheapens the whole idea of music.  

Britney is still the most famous example of a pop artist.  

Music has been ruined by technology and Internet.  FACT!  

The biggest artist in the world could make the biggest album of the year and 2 months later no one cares,  why?  Because society is constantly consuming.

Appreciating good music is dead and people are to busy on Facebook and watching X factor. Obsessed with what's New rather than what's good

 You trend obsessed Dumbasses!   

Sites like Spotify even TELL YOU what to listen to!  

Britney is still arguably the biggest woman in pop and I'm so grateful for that!  

Like I said britneys level of fame doesn't exist anymore.  the people who are "very famous"  now have done nothing iconic, changed nothing for the industry and will only be famous till the next untalented basic shows up (isn't that right Kim kardashian) 

Most people who are famous now have as much haters as supporters ( jenners and beiber) 

Society is split between idiots who think idiot celebs (like kardashians)  deserve recognition and people who are aware how dumb society is getting. 

99.9.9.9 percent of people will agree that Britney is exceptional.  She deserves all her fame,  she deserves the world (said by p!NK) 

Whether you're a fan of pop, rock,  dance,  reggae,  rap,  hip hop, most people like Britney.  Britney is still completely in our hearts. Society as a whole love Britney.  Her career will live on forever.  

She is exceptional.  The only person britneys legacy can be compared with is Mr Michael Jacksons.  

Britney isn't a celebrity.

 She is an international saint,  a role model,  an inspiration,  a god, the Princess of America,  the Queen of pure pop,  the mother of music and the most ideal example of a pop star.  

Britney is already adored internationally, she has the power to change her level of fame entirely on her own terms.  She can regain her crown whenever she likes cuz people LOVE her. 

Vegas hasn't helped her fame right now,  but people will always want to hear about Britney.  

People know Britney is not overrated.  She deserves everything she has.  The world is hungry for new singles whether they aware of it or not.  

Britney is queen.  People will never get bored of her.  

A couple serious singles would do her image Wonders though.  

Wow! :tiffanycries:

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ukfan said:

The Beatles are a band who achieved so much fame and clearly captured the world's attention before social media,  the Internet and YouTube.  They deserved recognition for that.

 

Anyway.. 

5  boys applied to X factor and didn't do very well individually.  So music destroyer and sh!t TV creator Simon Cowell randomly put them together to create 1 directon.  

With the help of social media and a few generic cheesy songs ( all the same about girls)  ,  practically overnight they were immediately compared to The fuckin Beatles!!  

They were doing songs that shitty Simon Cowell created.   They earn there 1st million each,  start bitching about eachother,  hate their music,  ignore their fans and after making a bit of money all want to split up and quit!  

This is a band that a few months before we're compared to the Beatles!!  

The Beatles existed without Internet and social media ( same with Britney)  they became famous with their OWN hard work.  

1 direction are a artificial unoriginal 'put together' band that only exists because of a sh!t show like X factor.  The music was generic.  They made some money then their egos forced them to split up!  I hope the  12 year old fans feel like idiots!!  because 1D have played you all like idiots!  

Compared to the Beatles in January,  split up and bratty by December.  BUT HEY,  ATLEAST THEY WERE ' POPULAR " FOR A YEAR 

That's what today's singers careers go like.  Overrated to f**k,  and over in minutes.  

Make some money from stupid people then quickly forgotten about.  

 

Moral of the story: Britneys level of fame will never be achieved again.  Britneys career longevity will never be achieved again.  

Britney is by far the most dominating woman in pop.  In the past,  RIGHT NOW,  and in the future.

Today's acts are deliberately overrated,  for the money!  

Britney has so much money already,  and still so much passion for music.  

Britney is the best damn pop star in music,  all the new artists will never ever ever achieve her legendary status. 

 

 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JKW said:

 

Nobody will ever be succeaful as Britney was? The fame? Britney closed that door? Umm wait, are you talking about her being succesful or her fame? Cause those are different things.

If you ask me: Beyonce, Taylor Swift and Adele (for examples) are still slaying as Britney did in her peak but in a different way and a different time. So no, Britney never closed a door. And about the fame: Yeah, her fame was huge and kinda disquisting, but i dont think Britney closed that door either. If Kim Kardashian or Beyonce behave the same as Britney did in 2007/2008 i'm sure the whole world is gonna focus on their breakdown and will get the same fame level as Britney did. I even think Kim Kardashian will have a bigger impact with her fame these days.

Some fans have to stop living in their own Britney bubble, as most people here on exhale do.

no shade though, youre still cute.:mcwave:

Beyonce? Taylor swift? No. They have not achieved anywhere NEAR the phenomenon that was Britney Spears. She was like the princess of America like Diana was to the UK. Yes the gp love Beyoncé and they like Taylor but they cannot be compared. Britney was always photographed but became one of the most photographed people in the world ever in the span of 2006-2008. She was the most searched person on the Internet for those years as well. I'm not saying that no one will ever achieve that fame. But one one has come close since that time. Beyonce may be able to achieve it but she's in control of everything or atleast jay z is. The paps don't follow her like they did Britney or Diana. But Beyonce doesn't have enough iconic or legendary moments to really compare. The closest she's had to something iconic is the single ladies music video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, austsilva said:

Beyonce? Taylor swift? No. They have not achieved anywhere NEAR the phenomenon that was Britney Spears. She was like the princess of America like Diana was to the UK. Yes the gp love Beyoncé and they like Taylor but they cannot be compared. Britney was always photographed but became one of the most photographed people in the world ever in the span of 2006-2008. She was the most searched person on the Internet for those years as well. I'm not saying that no one will ever achieve that fame. But one one has come close since that time. Beyonce may be able to achieve it but she's in control of everything or atleast jay z is. The paps don't follow her like they did Britney or Diana. But Beyonce doesn't have enough iconic or legendary moments to really compare. The closest she's had to something iconic is the single ladies music video.

EXACTLY

None of them will ever reach that level.

I really think Britney Spears is one of a kind, somehow she is, I think she was the last humble pop star known for the human race lol

If you really think about it, every girl out there has at least some level of arrogance. Look at Beyonce (no shade), but tbh I always feel weird when I see her in awards shows or live performances, as if she really sees herself like a fucking GOD. It makes me feel weird and I dont like that kind of people. Even if you are the fucking sh!t, dont go out there and brag about it, just do your thing and that'll speak for it self

You know what I mean? Britney won every status and level she has now, effortless, purely because of her natural CHARM

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nova Terra said:

even if she wanted to I don't think she could have the same level of success as in her prime. it's simply been way too long and the music scene has completely changed, with new singers and new audience. she may have a big hit again here and there, but not the constant success she used to have.

No one is supposed to after so many years tho. Even people who hear her music now won't buy it. I know alot of people who are aware of glory but don't bother paying for it because she is not a new artist and they feel like she doesn't need the support, she is already like super rich and stuff. That's their opinion not mine. 

6 hours ago, Nova Terra said:

even if she wanted to I don't think she could have the same level of success as in her prime. it's simply been way too long and the music scene has completely changed, with new singers and new audience. she may have a big hit again here and there, but not the constant success she used to have.

No one is supposed to after so many years tho. Even people who hear her music now won't buy it. I know alot of people who are aware of glory but don't bother paying for it because she is not a new artist and they feel like she doesn't need the support, she is already like super rich and stuff. That's their opinion not mine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is it so fucking hard for people to understand that being as famous as she was hurt her. Britney already said she has nothing to prove and even with what she's been doing post 2007 career wise shes still relevant and raking in millions for herself and many others.

Britney doesn't want that kind of fame of tons of paps stalking her, and being such a huge figure in the spotlight anymore.

She's expressed she loves being a mom, wanting more kids and at some point to settle down even more.

Until that retirement comes don't expect some world tour, and a slew of press and promotion for a project like she did her first 4 albums.

Britney will be just fine with the legacy shes worked hard to create and will always be successful when people look at her history from start up until this date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't care that she will never be as successful. She seems happy with where she is at and i am fine with that. I don't need her plastered across every magazine or on TV 24/7. I'm happy with the Britney we have now. Just not her team's creativity :brityes:

 

I just look forward to new music. Idc if she does POM the rest of her career. Don't hate me sistrens :woopsie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When the subject is just her everything is a flop. But when other artists are brought up THEY'RE the flops for some reason. She's doing nothing in comparison to alot of people now let be real. But I couldnt care less about how much she sells now. I just want good music and she gave me that with Glory.

Only people who have too much time on their hands care about her numbers. She barely does herself. She does it for the enjoyment and she worked her butt off by 25 when most of us still dont know what we wanna do in life by that age.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Alien. said:

she is not gonna be as successful as she was because she doesnt want to.

 

this. so let's close this thread already

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, austsilva said:

Beyonce? Taylor swift? No. They have not achieved anywhere NEAR the phenomenon that was Britney Spears. She was like the princess of America like Diana was to the UK. Yes the gp love Beyoncé and they like Taylor but they cannot be compared. Britney was always photographed but became one of the most photographed people in the world ever in the span of 2006-2008. She was the most searched person on the Internet for those years as well. I'm not saying that no one will ever achieve that fame. But one one has come close since that time. Beyonce may be able to achieve it but she's in control of everything or atleast jay z is. The paps don't follow her like they did Britney or Diana. But Beyonce doesn't have enough iconic or legendary moments to really compare. The closest she's had to something iconic is the single ladies music video.

When Beyoncé and Jay Z met William and Kate the media treated it as if they were US Royalty. I'd say that's pretty phenomenal for a R&B singer and a rapper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Alien. said:

she is not gonna be as successful as she was because she doesnt want to.

This. And tbh I don't blame her. I think of that picture of her trapped in her car with paps surrounding her car, I really wouldn't want to risk that happening ever again. Whether it's creating controversy when it concerns pushing the envelope on her career or having so much stress on her back that she goes through another rough spell.

I can easily handle that. There's plenty of artists I like that aren't going to the top of the charts, in the media constantly, etc. I still like them and the products they put out. And depending on certain artists, I can even handle teasing about "I can't believe you like this artist! :blol:" I don't care. 

BUT I can understand what OP's saying at the same time. I'll let Britney handle the content of her music. She might get to a point where she wants to move in a direction outside of songs about sex and clubbing. Then again, she might enjoy doing those types of songs. The attitude might be something like this "There's just so much depressing sh!t in this world, I love doing music that lightens moods up and can make people dance or at least let go of their worries while my song(s) play." And IF that is the attitude, I don't blame her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Nova Terra said:

even if she wanted to I don't think she could have the same level of success as in her prime. it's simply been way too long and the music scene has completely changed, with new singers and new audience. she may have a big hit again here and there, but not the constant success she used to have.

That too. 

12 hours ago, tsss said:

what do you mean by mature image?

it's Britney's decision to wear thongs in front of a large crowd, she says random things like "I want a nerd with a big penis" ...like ???? 

in 2016 she has no problem being hot chick and MM issue was clearly something else 
anyway I don't even know what image she should be in...sing country songs live? gp is not here for it
I personally don't care, I love her, but when you all say about mature image and sound without sex at all it doesn't make sense to me because pop music=sex = sales and Britney was/ is definition of pop culture 

And if I had a body like hers, sh!t, I don't blame her for wearing skimpy outfits! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Britney won't tour again cause she don't sing live on stage, that's why people don't look for her, we are good stans but people conect with their faves when they sing live.

I don't feel connection with britney if she doesn't sing live, believe it or not, the playback issue is ruining her career slowly, since femme fatale tour where fans were really dissapointed on her live show. (my country didnt liked the playback show she did in 2011).

When i remember You Oughta Know, He About To Lose Me and more live songs i really feel a better connection with her.

Now to me britney spears is more a visual vegas performer than a singer itself, and i'm sure i'm not the only one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ukfan said:

Britneys level of fame does not exist anymore because of the hundreds of basic acts and that cheapens the whole idea of music.  

Britney is still the most famous example of a pop artist.  

Music has been ruined by technology and Internet.  FACT!  

The biggest artist in the world could make the biggest album of the year and 2 months later no one cares,  why?  Because society is constantly consuming.

Appreciating good music is dead and people are to busy on Facebook and watching X factor. Obsessed with what's New rather than what's good

 

Sites like Spotify even TELL YOU what to listen to!  

Britney is still arguably the biggest woman in pop and I'm so grateful for that!  

Like I said britneys level of fame doesn't exist anymore.  the people who are "very famous"  now have done nothing iconic, changed nothing for the industry and will only be famous till the next untalented basic shows up (isn't that right Kim kardashian) 

Most people who are famous now have as much haters as supporters ( jenners and beiber) 

Society is split between idiots who think idiot celebs (like kardashians)  deserve recognition and people who are aware how dumb society is getting. 

99.9.9.9 percent of people will agree that Britney is exceptional.  She deserves all her fame,  she deserves the world (said by p!NK) 

Whether you're a fan of pop, rock,  dance,  reggae,  rap,  hip hop, most people like Britney.  Britney is still completely in our hearts. Society as a whole love Britney.  Her career will live on forever.  

She is exceptional.  The only person britneys legacy can be compared with is Mr Michael Jacksons.  

Britney isn't a celebrity.

 She is an international saint,  a role model,  an inspiration,  a god, the Princess of America,  the Queen of pure pop,  the mother of music and the most ideal example of a pop star.  

Britney is already adored internationally, she has the power to change her level of fame entirely on her own terms.  She can regain her crown whenever she likes cuz people LOVE her. 

Vegas hasn't helped her fame right now,  but people will always want to hear about Britney.  

People know Britney is not overrated.  She deserves everything she has.  The world is hungry for new singles whether they aware of it or not.  

Britney is queen.  People will never get bored of her.  

A couple serious singles would do her image Wonders though.  

I LOVE your post! The one thing I might go against is what I put in bold. The internet helped me when it concerns music. It helped me discover more music ifrom a musician if I heard an older song I like. A couple of examples: I like a lot of Kate Bush and Bryan Ferry's music. They showed up on my radar a few years ago because I like listening to (what was) VH1 Classic. I was able to go on youtube and listen to the rest of their catalogue to see what I liked and if it was worth buying regular albums or if it was best to stick with a 'greatest hits' album. 

So I kinda think the old method + the internet goes hand in hand for me. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well shes almost 20 years into her career and she doesn't care about being "cool" or being the most successful so what do you expect? Just accept the stage of her life that she's in now :donewithit:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JKW said:

 

Nobody will ever be succeaful as Britney was? The fame? Britney closed that door? Umm wait, are you talking about her being succesful or her fame? Cause those are different things.

If you ask me: Beyonce, Taylor Swift and Adele (for examples) are still slaying as Britney did in her peak but in a different way and a different time. So no, Britney never closed a door. And about the fame: Yeah, her fame was huge and kinda disquisting, but i dont think Britney closed that door either. If Kim Kardashian or Beyonce behave the same as Britney did in 2007/2008 i'm sure the whole world is gonna focus on their breakdown and will get the same fame level as Britney did. I even think Kim Kardashian will have a bigger impact with her fame these days.

Some fans have to stop living in their own Britney bubble, as most people here on exhale do.

no shade though, youre still cute.:mcwave:

Please do not put that SLUTBUCKET Kim Kardashian in the same sentence with folks who are actually famous for something.

 

Nobody likes Kim Kardashian like that anyways

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×