breatheheavy

You've Got To See Brian Friedman's "Change Your Mind" Choreography

5 hours ago, jennyj said:

The first one with Brian and Yanis was just horrendous... way too spastic and unncessary.  Doesn't even suit the song at all.

The one with the woman by herself was a lot nicer.  She added a bit of latin dance flare to it (which would make sense since it's a partly SPANISH song!!!) :saycheese:

I hope that they are aware of the fact that this song is doing great in spotify. It doesn't follow trends unlike some of the other potential singles

What's the point of adding dance elements in between sounds that do not follow the song? It doesn't look complex, it looks uncoordinated and overly dramatic without making any point. Nausea Cortes indeed.

That being said, I would love it as a single. But we'd need way softer choreography than this spastic mess.

this is probably AP 

but i just wanted to say ...

I don't know what you guys think about this , but this is not good , not good at all 

it's just a bunch of fast and sharp moves which would NOT look good on Britney or any artist

it doesn't even look good on them :drown:

anyway ... good promo i guess :selenerz: 

All of his choreography are mostly strutting and sharp moves. I don't understand why people want him back. I dont want Britney to look like she's having a seizure onstage.

3 minutes ago, SomeoneYouDontKnow said:

its not. It looks good when girls do it and brit was always about fast and sharp moves 

When did she ever do sharp and quick moves other than work bitch? :idkney:

Just now, The_Original_Toy said:

When did she ever do sharp and quick moves other than work bitch? :idkney:

slave, boys, overprotected, matm, hiam was supposed to but she was halfassney. and many more that I cant remember.