alexevah

G-Eazy appreciation thread

1 hour ago, mood.swings said:

oh gurl, staph! :hype::quirkney:

I'm sorry sis! I just had to say it outload! :quirkney: I'm aware its silly but hey, like you said, gurl can dream!

he did the same thing with Rexha, so I think it's just kind of his "thing". 

h_1474638783_7453870_6d2d1773b3.png

But it looked VERY hot anyway! :hype:

DAMN! But let me say, I think Bebe has amazing voice, but I think this part looks way hotter with G and Brit! (and the whole song also...sorry):feelingmyself:

I THINK HE DID OMG :hype:

MY BABIES:hype::OMGney::myjam:

There should be a common thread about G doing this! its Exhale thread worthy I think :OMGney:

12 minutes ago, Cnh91 said:

It's really cute! I love that he's not ashamed to mention Britney. Especially since shes considered "uncool" by most. 

also he did an interview last night. Not sure when, and where it will be posted. 

Ooooh interview! Cant wait to hear! :carpoolney: He is a loving soul and so gratefull!

39 minutes ago, Wombat said:

DAMN! But let me say, I think Bebe has amazing voice, but I think this part looks way hotter with G and Brit! (and the whole song also...sorry):feelingmyself:

I agree, the one with Britney was way more hot! I've seen the video of that part with bebe and it really wasn't. I think G was just really lusting by the end of that performance, so that's why it was so hot. Lol He was starring at the Brit like the whole time. It's was pretty funny 

7 minutes ago, Cnh91 said:

I agree, the one with Britney was way more hot! I've seen the video of that part with bebe and it really wasn't. I think G was just really lusting by the end of that performance, so that's why it was so hot. Lol He was starring at the Brit like the whole time. It's was pretty funny 

omg! He was!!!! He was struggling to keep his cool when MM&I started. Like that was the ultimate excitement point for him. After that it was like waiting for him to burst (no bun intended):quirkney:

3 minutes ago, Wombat said:

omg! He was!!!! He was struggling to keep his cool when MM&I started. Like that was the ultimate excitement point for him. After that it was like waiting for him to burst (no bun intended):quirkney:

Yea! When she was in front of him doing the hair flips, and stuff he just kept looking down. Lol and I swear he was looking at her ass. Lol and then when she did that gesture towards his crotch, he forgot where he was, and what he was doing with his life. Lmao

20 minutes ago, Cnh91 said:

Yea! When she was in front of him doing the hair flips, and stuff he just kept looking down. Lol and I swear he was looking at her ass. Lol and then when she did that gesture towards his crotch, he forgot where he was, and what he was doing with his life. Lmao

Hell yeah! I bet it was surreal for him! But actually I was surprised he didn't react to the scotch touch she did!!! But by the part where he is looking at her behind her (the pic he posted on ig) it seemed it was just them two on stage. Like we were secretly watching them. He didn't want it to stop :quirkney:

2 hours ago, Cnh91 said:

It's really cute! I love that he's not ashamed to mention Britney. Especially since shes considered "uncool" by most. 

also he did an interview last night. Not sure when, and where it will be posted. 

He ain't even ashamed to promote Brit through all of his social media accounts, what are you talking about, he's so into her  :quirkney::hype: as G says - "haters suck" :myjam::quirkney: God bless him, I love this baby so much:crying4:

h_1474653268_9681133_a1e923a5bc.png

h_1474653268_8850887_268525ae99.png

1 hour ago, Cnh91 said:

He was like: "Britney Spears is singing my fucking song! YAAAAAS BITCH!"

tumblr_ocojmcvMsv1ro1kpjo2_540.gif

and in the moment on my avatar, she was ON FIRE and Gerald was just GAZING her

tumblr_oczvq0BHvo1ufj2guo3_250.gif

:hype::myjam:

I CAAAANT :crying4:

2 hours ago, Wombat said:

I'm sorry sis! I just had to say it outload! :quirkney: I'm aware its silly but hey, like you said, gurl can dream!

true that :quirkney:

5 minutes ago, mood.swings said:

He was like: "Britney Spears is singing my fucking song! YAAAAAS BITCH!"

tumblr_ocojmcvMsv1ro1kpjo2_540.gif

and in the moment on my avatar, she was ON FIRE and Gerald was just GAZING her

tumblr_oczvq0BHvo1ufj2guo3_250.gif

:hype::myjam:

I CAAAANT :crying4:

I just LOVE that tongue showing part! It's sooo genuine and pure joy! :hype:

2 minutes ago, mood.swings said:

Just imagine them SUDDENLY performing together at IHeart... :crying4: 

Few hours to go gurls !!!:carpoolney:

1 minute ago, Wombat said:

I just LOVE that tongue showing part! It's sooo genuine and pure joy! :hype:

YEEES! :hype:

1 minute ago, Wombat said:

Few hours to go gurls !!!:carpoolney:

But what if she performing MM alone? :idkney:

I can't handle this much pressure! I can't wait any longer! :crying11:

5 minutes ago, mood.swings said:

But what if she performing MM alone? :idkney:

I can't handle this much pressure! I can't wait any longer! :crying11:

It's a half an hour set at least in the schedule so she is def performing something else! Don't worry! Stay strong:carpoolney: Don't know if we will get MM&I, lets see!

It's a half an hour set at least in the schedule so she is def performing something else! Don't worry! Stay strong:carpoolney: Don't know if we will get MM&I, lets see!

but she still should to perform the lead single, no? :idkney:

6 minutes ago, mood.swings said:

but she still should to perform the lead single, no? :idkney:

Make Me you mean?? Of course she has to perform that! I think they are still pushing it, its only two months old! :feelingmyself:
Hopefully another Glory track... and MM&I of course!

25 minutes ago, mood.swings said:

YEEES! :hype:

One more gif I found gurls! There it is! He's checking her out :hype::quirkney:

vmas makeme GIF - vmas makeme britney GIFs

48 minutes ago, mood.swings said:

He ain't even ashamed to promote Brit through all of his social media accounts, what are you talking about, he's so into her  :quirkney::hype: as G says - "haters suck" :myjam::quirkney: God bless him, I love this baby so much:crying4:

LOL I know, I know! that's what I was saying! that's why I like him! because he doesn't care what anyone else thinks about her. It's great. 

I've also been listening to his music a lot today, and I'm pretty addicted. I was watching a bunch of his live stuff, and now I kinda want to see him. His shows look like so much fun. He has so much damn energy.

YES! that's when he lost it. And then 2 seconds later he was like "oh wait, i'm supposed to be performing" :hype:

6 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Make Me you mean?? Of course she has to perform that! I think they are still pushing it, its only two months old! :feelingmyself:
Hopefully another Glory track... and MM&I of course!

yeah, I meant MM. But um, it's a festival, not her residency, and I thought the should perform it together, because it's much bigger than POM actually. I just hope it's not a residency setlist, or at least not all of it. Anyway, we have to wait and see :quirkney:

5 minutes ago, Wombat said:

YAAS! I SAW IT! She did grab him twice! Oh, Anita Dickney, I see ya :quirkney:

2 minutes ago, Cnh91 said:

LOL I know, I know! that's what I was saying! that's why I like him! because he doesn't care what anyone else thinks about her. It's great. 

I've also been listening to his music a lot today, and I'm pretty addicted. I was watching a bunch of his live stuff, and now I kinda want to see him. His shows look like so much fun. He has so much damn energy.

ME TOO! He has many good songs! I love this with Chris Brown

Just now, Cnh91 said:

YES! that's when he lost it. And then 2 seconds later he was like "oh wait, i'm supposed to be performing" :hype:

Yes now I get what you meant earlier! After that it all went to just steamy hot... I dont know what!!!

question: does he even follow her on Twitter? I don't have a twitter account just Instagram.  But I clicked on who he was following, scrolled, and didn't see her.