ZAM9315

IF britney performs at VMAS what if G-Eazy is replaced with Justin beiber or does some sort of duet

So they replace G-Eazy with Justin beiber for his verses or justin beiber does his own thing saying things while britney is performing as well on stage  and then the song gets the proper exposure, then bam second single :reductive:

What if Britney performs man on the moon from the moon at the VMAs and then wins a moon man? Bam second single :madonna:

So now that the collab was denied, Exhalers are trying to make a performance with JB happen?

Just like the collab it's not going to happen and no one is here for him doing anything with her. 

:arianabye:

No if anyone was to join her on stage it would prob be Missy Elliott tbh, but if she's performing I think it will be just her tbh and I think MM would end where GE comes in and transition into the 2nd single and then that Monday the 2nd single will be officially released 

36 minutes ago, button said:

So now that the collab was denied, Exhalers are trying to make a performance with JB happen?

Just like the collab it's not going to happen and no one is here for him doing anything with her. 

:arianabye:

Yeah I know that. It was just a popular topic that past two days so I just brought it up so calm your tits 

37 minutes ago, Rachel Green said:

You're reaching way too much even for Exhale's standards :orangu:

:explainlol:

3 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

Yeah I know that. It was just a popular topic that past two days so I just brought it up so calm your tits 

You know that right? Surely, since it was a popular topic, you've seen our reactions and came to the conclusion that no one is interested in anything related to him. 

Why of all people are you thinking about JB? Sorry I just don't get it. You should be wanting your fave to collab with mature and artistic people not brats. 

Bye rude :arianabye:

34 minutes ago, button said:

You know that right? Surely, since it was a popular topic, you've seen our reactions and came to the conclusion that no one is interested in anything related to him. 

Why of all people are you thinking about JB? Sorry I just don't get it. You should be wanting your fave to collab with mature and artistic people not brats. 

Bye rude :arianabye:

Why are you so butthurt quit acting serious and acting like you haven't been laid. Or did you recently get divorced?  And I'm the one who's rude? Look at the way your responding. Plus I'm not on here 24/7 constantly criticizing everyone who isn't britney. So damn right I'll be rude right back. Get over it 

That would be very shady lmao. I can't picture Britney doing do it. Anyways, we know she is gonna perform 1 min of make me and then she is gonna present Beyonce.

Bookmark me tho.

SKAOTYBWYVxiE.gif

1 hour ago, Penelope said:

What if Britney performs man on the moon from the moon at the VMAs and then wins a moon man? Bam second single :madonna:

wins moon man the only artist who dedicated song to vma trophy :drinky:

8 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

Why are you guys loving JB now? My God.

I always have ever since the where r u now song I've been hooked. Yeah he's an ass holes but his latest music move witu his album etc have been flawless 

47 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

Why are you so butthurt quit acting serious and acting like you haven't been laid.  And I'm the one who's rude? Look at the way your responding. Plus I'm not on here 24/7 constantly trying criticizing everyone who isn't britney. So damn right I'll be rude right back. Get over it 

Go to my first post. Did I speak directly to you? Nope. I did not even quote you. It was a general statement.

Now go to your first post. You start the mess and sound very rude with "calm your tits". Why resort to a personal attack  when I did not even direct my post at you? Why are you preventing me from stating my opinion?

Now I called you rude. What are you doing? Answering with more personal attacks; "butthurt" ect.

You have a serious problem with accepting the opinions of others. 

On a side note, I'm very young so I'm not worried about getting laid. Not everyone is sex-obsessed and thinks about hooking up H24 and depresses over not getting a d. Grow up. 

47 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

Why are you so butthurt quit acting serious and acting like you haven't been laid.  And I'm the one who's rude? Look at the way your responding. Plus I'm not on here 24/7 constantly trying criticizing everyone who isn't britney. So damn right I'll be rude right back. Get over it 

1) How is it a bad thing to love Britney and only Britney?

2) Where did you get from that I criticize anyone who isn't Britney?

3) Just what were you trying to state by this? Make me feel worthless? More personal attacks I guess. :ricackle:

You must be double my age and spending most of your time here anyways:riha:

At least I'm on vacation and I don't have a job to do

--- 

OT: Not here for Justin Bieber. :mhm:

2 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

I always have ever since the where r u now song I've been hooked. Yeah he's an ass holes but his latest music move witu his album etc have been flawless 

i love ur eyes tho. PM. :queenflopga:

7 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

I can't.