Sign in to follow this  
Vic_B_Like

10 MORE DAYSSSSSS!!!!!!

Today is the 16th, which means 10 more daysssss till we get our new masterpiece!!! I'm really excited to hear LIAR, hell the whole album!!! Do you guys think besides the 17 official songs were getting that we might get some B-sides from this era??? I can't fucking wait tbh :pumped::clap1::tongueney:

Just now, grandespears94 said:

I hope when I get the physical copy, the image they used for the album cover isn't low quality :bwink:

That would be tacky tbh!!! I'm excited to see the photoshoot they used for the album. :drinky:

Just now, Vic_B_Like said:

That would be tacky tbh!!! I'm excited to see the photoshoot they used for the album. :drinky:

Hoping for six to seven costume changes. But if the album booklet is just screenshots of Make Me 2.0 MV.... :nyheadache:

1 minute ago, grandespears94 said:

Hoping for six to seven costume changes. But if the album booklet is just screenshots of Make Me 2.0 MV.... :nyheadache:

I really hope their not, even tho she looks beautiful I want something new with costume changes. Do you remember her ''W'' magazine photoshoot back in 2003?

31 minutes ago, Vic_B_Like said:

I really hope their not, even tho she looks beautiful I want something new with costume changes. Do you remember her ''W'' magazine photoshoot back in 2003?

Yesss something dark, sexy and edgy. Even her V magazine this year was PERFECT.

40 minutes ago, grandespears94 said:

Yesss something dark, sexy and edgy. Even her V magazine this year was PERFECT.

YUP!!! The V magazine shoot would've been perfect for the album artwork. Like you said dark,edgy, sexy and definitely very Britney. I was hoping for something like that for this album. Truly showing her in all her glory. 

59 minutes ago, spin it and twerk it said:

What if they're not going to be photoshoot for the booklet, but it's just notes, or something like that.

I would die :ahhh:

57 minutes ago, thrive94 said:

#freemakemevideo

Praying to the GODS that this happens :nydisgust:

52 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

200.gif

Can you picture all the sweaty and hott sex that they had in the locker room after this? :bwink: