Sign in to follow this  
GimmeMario

If Britney debuts at #2 but the music on the album is the best we've had in years will you be satisfied??

I dont give a sh!t about charts. The music needs to be amazing. I know a lot of artists Who Have flop albums, but they are fucking amazing. 

3 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

She is gonna debut at number 1 after her iconic VMA performance and controversial duet with Justin Bieber. Bookmark me.

SKAOTYBWYVxiE.gif

the album will be released before or after VMAs? :orly:

3 hours ago, Peter Pan said:

Yes! As much as I would love her to debut at no 1. The music is what matters most! I mean, BJ could've debuted at no 1 but the quality wouldn't have been better because of it. It would still be the album we have now which is ranked last by (most sane) fans, lol.

On the side note, I don't think that BJ is a bad album at all. It's just not on par with her previous work. :drinky:

It's like a very good pop album, but below Britney's level. :bwink:

If it was Christina's, it would have been one of her best albums, though :ricackle:

its shallow to hope for numbers. she had her succes. just enjoy things despite what anyone thinks. even if the album is called the worst ever and you love it, own that sh!t and LOVE it. f**k others people. f**k shallow stuff. f**k numbers. f**k you 1,2 3,.

B/o debuted at #2 and is in the hall of fame unlike her #1s so there's your answer :hype: