breatheheavy

Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

i actually agree with you with the beat drop part not with the ISBE part. i wish the beat drop was sicker but its not bad anyway

realy wish i could share it on here, but i gues its not allowed to post links so,...

its a realy good song:hype:

someone wants the link in pv? it has to be someone who is willing to send it to everybody, because i dont have the time to do it because i have to work in a few minutes....

and everybody on here deserves the full song listen, its so good

Just now, Kennizle said:

someone wants the link in pv? it has to be someone who is willing to send it to everybody, because i dont have the time to do it because i have to work in a few minutes....

and everybody on here deserves the full song listen, its so good

Gimme please.

1 minute ago, Kennizle said:

really wish i could share it on here, but i guess its not allowed to post links so,...

its a really good song:hype:

SISSY that walk ladies & gentlemen! Get ready to strut!!!! Get ready to dance!!!! "OOPS" - she exclaims! One of the best possible catch phrases in any of Brit's songs ever. Especially with so much meaning behind that word specifically for Brit/her brand.

Can you pm me please

2 minutes ago, Dark Doggie said:

We all heard it befire jordan woke up and deleted all links and threads

ok im sorry didnt know it

1 minute ago, Moggie said:

:zoomzoom:

bitch i didnt know yall heard it in full, i tought everybody heard the thaiboy link:sickofu:

you can't judge the song by an lq audio, if you listen closely the beat drop is elaborate and has some sort of vocal editing/ looping going on, the leaked version is too flat and mono to distinguish all the layers of little sounds.

the Itunes version is gonna be heaven I just know it. :myjam:

I can tell by the LQ that the HQ version is gonna show how much of a smash this song actually is. Is a fun song lmao :cigney: