breatheheavy

Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

I love the southern sound mixed with EDM, it reminded me a lil of lemonade and Gaga lmao But in a good way. Its my fave so far! :cooltshirt:

2 minutes ago, MonkeyNumberZero said:

Sorry Bon Qui Qui, ain't nobody got time for you.

And you think people will have time for your bitch ass? Coming in here asking for links as if u matter?? f**k off c u n t

• Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Dang it's down already :NYnod: Team B hard at work today :NYnod:

As they should be

• Downvote 2

Just now, Doyouloveit? said:

And you think people will have time for your bitch ass? Coming in here asking for links as if u matter?? f**k off c u n t

Gurl, go get your eyebrows did, then speak to me.

I never realized why they made Scary a bonus japanese track tbh, that was such a moronic decision, its legit one of the best tracks off the album :orangu: 

Bitch! You must've read my post when I stated they give me the same vibe. I didn't see anyone else reference Slayry so I'm guessing u read my post. 

And i agree. It gives me Scary vibes, with a touch of a MJ vibe

Just now, Dynasty said:

I never realized why they made Scary a bonus japanese track tbh, that was such a moronic decision, its legit one of the best tracks off the album :orangu: 

That album honestly had the BEST bonus tracks. They should have all been included in the full album. :bop:

I love how she drops a new song midnight. I wonder if she did that with all of her albums?

Deleting my posts with a link to stream Clumsy I see :MJ: It comes out tonight what's the big deal don't be selfish and let other fans hear it! 

6 minutes ago, KITTYKAT said:

I love how she drops a new song midnight. I wonder if she did that with all of her albums?

NO

7 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

It was a good decision for the Japanese fans though. They LOVE femme fatale in Japan. It was one of the only Brit CD's I could find when I went to visit there!

Just now, Clive. said:

It was a good decision for the Japanese fans though. They LOVE femme fatale in Japan. It was one of the only Brit CD's I could find when I went to visit there!

I guess her team knew it then :mhm: one of the rare good decisions they made :orangu:

My favourite song from Glory so far!!! I AM OBSESSED!!!! Can't wait for the official premiere tonight!!! OOOH OOOH OOOHH OOOOOOOHH OOOH OOOHHH!!! OOPS! Definitely a club banger!!! :madance:

I'M LISTENING TO IT RN AND I CAN'T HELP BUT IMAGINE THE SLAYAGE IF IT WAS PERFORMED AT IHEART rawtumblr_n02g9yfqV91s9cu9fo1_500.gif

Can someone PLEASE pm me the link!? Thank you!!!!

And correct me if I'm wrong please. At this point, we have:

FULL: Private Show and Make Me

LQ Full: Clumsy

Snippet: Just Luv Me

Am I up-to-date or no?

4c2d5151-8221-4af6-a3c9-d54d8b12e601.gif

Yaaaaass Lynne trash our wigs with ya stage momness tbh  

1 hour ago, ianspears said:

Anything is better than Private show even email my heart o mmm papi tbh..

:thetea:

lol yes. I agree completely. 

Omg I'm the only one who hasn't  heard it :orangu2: What am I missing !?!!? :icant1:

Y'all brats. Someone send me the damn link! I will gift you Clumsy tonight when it drops on iTunes if you send me the damn link.