ZAM9315

GLORY will be her best album since ITZ and blackout

Based from what I've already heard so far.... make me... private show.. just luv me...and now clumsy

The album surpasses BJ (obviously) femme Fatale and circus.  I can see it go head to head with blackout and ITZ... it may be better than blackout even or close. But anyways.  We are getting a legendary unforgettable album.  We're gonna witness something great :hype::o:nervousney:

I completely agree with you, serve me that positivity please. All these hoes spreading the negativity :ipass: I think so too, im not sure if it can surpass blackout (its legendary) but I think it can go head to head with it :mhm:

1 minute ago, I'mSoCurious said:

Preach:bparty::bparty:

I'm so damn excited. It's going to be so difficult for them to choose a second single. 

1 minute ago, Dynasty said:

I completely agree with you, serve me that positivity please. All these hoes spreading the negativity :ipass: I think so too, im not sure if it can surpass blackout (its legendary) but I think it can go head to head with it :mhm:

Exactly I'm not going to let unfortunate events and negativity ruin this Era and album I've been waiting so long for. And yes blackout is legendary so idk if it could be better but yes definitely challenging it 

I'm waiting to hear the full album a couple of times before giving my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Ok but you have only heard 2 songs in full. Are these songs better than Toxic or BOM ?  tumblr_inline_o1zv9hhP1K1sbp9ww_540.png

I honestly think they are approaching the very same level of quality yes. :orly:

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, EsterThePassenger said:

Not you underestimate Circus and Femme Fatale. :whitneyshade:

Femme Fatale is a great pop album but let's be real . It's very generic and over produced. I love the album but come on now... 

1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

See you in 2017 to have your real opinion then :moorangu:

I'm on a roll of being excited for the album. Woke up in a good mood, Don't ruin this moment :tiffanycries:

15 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

Based from what I've already heard so far.... make me... private show.. just luv me...and now clumsy

The album surpasses BJ (obviously) femme Fatale and circus.  I can see it go head to head with blackout and ITZ... it may be better than blackout even or close. But anyways.  We are getting a legendary unforgettable album.  We're gonna witness something great :hype::o:nervousney:

I agree and I cannoooooooooooooooooot wait :)

11 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Ok but you have only heard 2 songs in full. Are these songs better than Toxic or BOM ?  tumblr_inline_o1zv9hhP1K1sbp9ww_540.png

I don't think he said it's better than ITZ though he said its just as good, which I can agree, the production and care in the music is there, which we havent seen since BO lol

10 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

Femme Fatale is a great pop album but let's be real . It's very generic and over produced. I love the album but come on now... 

There is no underestimating any Britney albums truly. Each album individually belongs in the encyclopedia for pop albums. Her sound continues to grow and reflect the changes she is experiencing in her life. The music also continues to inspire us as fans, and non fans can enjoy too. It's going to be a hard argument for haters to have with the quality of everything she's been working so hard on.

I love how they're releasing the filler songs and they're still good. She has good writers and producers on this album, I expect lots of hits.

12 minutes ago, Gracie said:

I don't think he said it's better than ITZ though he said its just as good, which I can agree, the production and care in the music is there, which we havent seen since BO lol

Thank you!!!! Yes

12 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I love how they're releasing the filler songs and they're still good. She has good writers and producers on this album, I expect lots of hits.

Exactly I'm so happy. So many hits 

18 minutes ago, welcometome504 said:

i feel like this is her ORIGINAL DOLL coming to life!! 

her best songs have always been urban inspired. 

keep slayin b! :kisses2all:

That's what I feel too. This will surely be one of her top albums.  2016 and britney bitch is still slaying today's basics 

I don't know why but the bridge in Private Show has a Blackout feel to it. I guess the backup vocals remind me of Hot As Ice.

It's already better than BJ and Circus. I see it being on par with Femme Fatale and falling a bit short of ITZ and Blackout.