Seriously

Make Me... official remixes! Finally!

Ommmgggg :woopsie: Now im gonna go to all clubs in my city with a pendrive with this remixes. :bparty:

1 minute ago, nels64 said:

How are these official? Are they available on Spotify or iTunes or Apple Music?

Not yet, but this site always gets them at least a few days beforehand. I assume they are from beatport, which is where DJ's get all their remixes from.

i hope its gonna get an alternative cover (another screenshot) when its available on itunes :wontcry: 

16 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:kisses2all:

GET IN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

34 minutes ago, Seriously said:

Not yet, but this site always gets them at least a few days beforehand. I assume they are from beatport, which is where DJ's get all their remixes from.

But are these "official" like how all those Work Bitch, It Should Be Easy, and Tik Tik Boom remixes were "official" but then never released? Or are they actually official like all the remixes before from like HIAM, IWG, TTWE, and Criminal?

2 minutes ago, nels64 said:

But are these "official" like how all those Work Bitch, It Should Be Easy, and Tik Tik Boom remixes were "official" but then never released? Or are they actually official like all the remixes before from like HIAM, IWG, TTWE, and Criminal?

Well that depends on RCA and if they release them to the public or just to DJ's and clubs. But they are official, RCA would have actually paid/requested these producers to remix them. :)

I wonder when will the european clubs start playing this :umomg: most of these remixes are epic!

I fucking hate remixes:whitneyshade: you go to club and you can't even dance to original track...pure sh!t!

One club in my city plays original tracks from time to time but other than that is only that utter garbage remixes sh!t! :overitkbye:

3 hours ago, Seriously said:

Well that depends on RCA and if they release them to the public or just to DJ's and clubs. But they are official, RCA would have actually paid/requested these producers to remix them. :)

Wait so do we have official remixes from BJ tracks too? Or were all of those not actually official. Like ones paid for by RCA.

1 hour ago, nels64 said:

Wait so do we have official remixes from BJ tracks too? Or were all of those not actually official. Like ones paid for by RCA.

Only Work Bitch & Perfume did as far as I'm aware.

1 hour ago, nels64 said:

5 minutes ago, Seriously said:

Only Work Bitch & Perfume did as far as I'm aware.

there are official remixes of Tik Tik Boom and It Should Be Easy too.

2 hours ago, Summer-Son said:

there are official remixes of Tik Tik Boom and It Should Be Easy too.

Oh so all of those were actually official? But they were never actually released right?