Jump to content


BoyToySoldier

The video she's talking about is for Private Show

Recommended Posts

"Me and my girls having guys audition for us"

This is obviously about Private Show, why are you all so stupid? :xcuseme:

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's for MM it fits the leaks.

If PS is the second single that is the worst thing that could happen. 

It will flop harder than MM and be the new Perfume 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

It's for MM it fits the leaks.

If PS is the second single that is the worst thing that could happen. 

It will flop harder than MM and be the new Perfume 

How exactly does it fit the leaks if she has no female dancers in Make Me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

How exactly does it fit the leaks if she has no female dancers in Make Me?

We saw a minute of the leaks. Lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watch us be wrong again lmfaoo. Like we didn't think the original snippet was Make Me either and it turned out to be what? Make me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't know sh!t either lmao 

And if we're going by making sense to the song then Britney would be the one auditioning for a guy, since she sings "Take your seat down I put on a private show" :whitneyshade:

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GetBack98 said:

You don't know sh!t either lmao 

And if we're going by making sense to the song then Britney would be the one auditioning for a guy, since she sings "Take your seat down I put on a private show" :whitneyshade:

Why does it automatically have to be her putting on the private show? Why can't the guys do it for her?

JLo's dance for your papi video is about the guys lusting after her when the song is about her lusting over a guy.

Use your common sense. :Arianabye:

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

We saw a minute of the leaks. Lol 

And there was no girls in that minute other than her nor did it resemble an audition in any single way. :madonna:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

Watch us be wrong again lmfaoo. Like we didn't think the original snippet was Make Me either and it turned out to be what? Make me.

People on here always bash insiders and never believe anything and then... things become the real deal. Like I'm even surprised insiders want to post here anything. The amount of hostility is unbearable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It could be for either...doesn't she throw a TV out of a window in MM? I think that counts as female empowerment lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Why does it automatically have to be her putting on the private show? Why can't the guys do it for her?

JLo's dance for your papi video is about the guys lusting after her when the song is about her lusting over a guy.

Use your common sense. :Arianabye:

And there was no girls in that minute other than her nor did it resemble an audition in any single way. :madonna:

They yell cut. So they are on set...

this is era is a mess. I can't even believe it :NYheadache:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 7/31/2016 at 6:54 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

"Me and my girls having guys audition for us"

This is obviously about Private Show, why are you all so stupid? :xcuseme:

tenor.gif?itemid=5586727

 

 

050217_gif_garcias_hug_med_r28gkltv.gif

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×