Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bawbby.

BRITNEY CONFIRMS THE MAKE ME VIDEO WAS RESHOT

Recommended Posts

I wonder if the video she "just shot" is for private show? & the guys auditioning are giving her a private show?:orly:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

she also said she "just met katy perry in a movie premiere"

 

and that was in 2013 :rihcackle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WHY ISN'T ANYONE TALKING ABOUT HOW SHE SAID SHE'S GOING TO ADD 2 NEW SONGS TO PIECE OF ME?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

She apparently said " The video I just shot is about me and my girls auditioning guys, it's fun "

I am disgusted.

 

and she never said it was for Make Me...

 

i am disgusted with this place.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

R u dumb? She never said that she reshot it. You never knew the original concept so how would you know it's been changed? In the leaks she's is recoding herself so what she said makes sense. We will have to wait and see but for now, there is no confirmation that she changed it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y'all don't even know the differences btwn scrapped and edited mv :whitneyshade:

Plus she can't reshot the whole mv, Sony/RCA mgt must have set a budget for MM mv :xcuseme:

And by now you guys should know Britney likes to say something that contradict w what she have said before :rihcackle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y'all need to stop SMH...

"Just shot" does not mean the vid was scrapped and redone. Just like new music is "coming soon" doesn't mean we are getting it this week. Just calm the hell down and wait. 

For all we know, she's talking about whatever's gonna air on Jimmy Kimmel. It could be anything. Just shut up and wait. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, #Blackout said:

WHY ISN'T ANYONE TALKING ABOUT HOW SHE SAID SHE'S GOING TO ADD 2 NEW SONGS TO PIECE OF ME?

Because everyone would rather meltdown about something that wasn't actually confirmed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She confirmed nothing :xcuseme:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TylerDrake said:

I wonder if the video she "just shot" is for private show? & the guys auditioning are giving her a private show?:orly:

POST. NUDES.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2016 at 6:34 PM, Aegean said:

The Army is the most dramatic fanbase I swear :whitneyshade: she didn't confirm anything 

 

On 7/31/2016 at 6:36 PM, Poe Dameron said:

And how is that of a conifrmation of a video reshot?

we saw few scenes from the video only... We saw guys dancing with her.. Maybe this was right after the audition? Stfu and wait for the video!

STFU, She hasnt said that! Stop spreading false rumors for a hit thread... My gawd.. What is wrong with you people?!

 

On 7/31/2016 at 6:42 PM, Via Infinito said:

Thats not a confirmation at all

at the end of that minute video

someone said ok cut! 

Just like an audition

 

On 7/31/2016 at 6:50 PM, GiveMeASign96 said:

She never said the video had a different concept :mariahstare:

 

On 7/31/2016 at 7:20 PM, Halaut7 said:

When I imagine This video concept, I see private show, y'all are so dramatic.

 

On 7/31/2016 at 7:24 PM, itsjosiebitch said:

R u dumb? She never said that she reshot it. You never knew the original concept so how would you know it's been changed? In the leaks she's is recoding herself so what she said makes sense. We will have to wait and see but for now, there is no confirmation that she changed it 

 

On 7/31/2016 at 7:30 PM, Pikapi said:

Y'all don't even know the differences btwn scrapped and edited mv :whitneyshade:

Plus she can't reshot the whole mv, Sony/RCA mgt must have set a budget for MM mv :xcuseme:

And by now you guys should know Britney likes to say something that contradict w what she have said before :ricackle:

 

On 7/31/2016 at 7:30 PM, TyWalker said:

Y'all need to stop SMH...

"Just shot" does not mean the vid was scrapped and redone. Just like new music is "coming soon" doesn't mean we are getting it this week. Just calm the hell down and wait. 

For all we know, she's talking about whatever's gonna air on Jimmy Kimmel. It could be anything. Just shut up and wait. 

giphy.gif

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

giphy.gif

Expose 'em bro :hahaha:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2016-07-31 at 6:26 PM, over-protected-life said:

she literally said her and her girls will have guys auditioning for her

Joe! :gross::meltdown:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 7/31/2016 at 5:43 PM, Electro World said:

I'm imaging 10 years from now people are hunting for the original make me video just like how they have done with the deleted Gimmie More scenes :nodnchew:

I still wonder why they can't just release 2 mvs like a "sweet" version (new one) and a "spicy" version (shot in june)

So when you said this, were you hanging out in the then-semi future of August 2016, or just going from experience? :tehe: (That idea would be cool for any video, too.) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×