Brichney.

Jimmy Kimmel or whatever shaded Britney many times though

Doesn't she have respect for herself? I would never grace his ass with my presence if I were her. 

She keeps impressing me with her choices. Lyke.

:xcuseme:

• Downvote 8

Britney likes going on his show, she's been going on it for over a decade.... don't you remember the iconic appearance after she kissed Madonna? As long as Britney doesn't mind, I don't.

Anything is better than Jimmy Fallon :yeasure:

If Britney doesn't grace the presence of any show that has thrown shade at her at least once, then there will be little to no talk shows for her to be a guest on. 

Already posted like 69 times today.

It's a new trend to make a thread about how Britney shouldn't go there :uknowit:

• Downvote 1

Unfortunately, it seems everybody has shaded Britney (even a lot of her fans). She doesn't have a lot of options. Especially in LA media and radio all over. 

1 minute ago, ErJ runs away said:

Already posted like 69 times today.

It's a new trend to make a thread about how Britney shouldn't go there :uknowit:

I was just going to comment the same thing :queenflopga:

Can't everyone be happy/relieved that she's making a tv appearance? Oh wait, this is Exhell, where people have meltdowns over everything :excuseme:

• Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

Doesn't she have respect for herself? I would never grace his ass with my presence if I were her. 

She keeps impressing me with her choices. Lyke.

:xcuseme:

You're really fucking annoying. :bey:

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

You're really fucking annoying. :bey:

:orangu: 

• Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, Joe Spears said:

you wanted her to promote her work and when she do you're dragging her ass :yaknow:

I want her to respect herself first, don't put me in the same category as these idiots desperate for promo, "straight" Egyptian guy. 

:mjpopcorn:

6 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

I want her to respect herself first, don't put me in the same category as these idiots desperate for promo, "straight" Egyptian guy. 

:mjpopcorn:

I'm sure Britney has a thick skin especially after 2007. And can laugh at jokes at her expense.She wouldn't go somewhere that really really offended her

Just now, DaddySayzee said:

I'm sure Britney has a thick skin especially after 2007. And can laugh at jokes at her expense.She wouldn't go somewhere that really really offended her

He said she had no talent and mocked her. It's not about offensive content, it's about respect. 

It's ironic how some of you would easily laugh if he shaded (and he did) another celebrity the same way he did with Britney. It's humour, move on. plus she probably isn't even aware.

49 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

He is a comedian... They shade everyone...

Exactly.  What comedian or talk show host hasn't shaded her at some point in the last 18 years?