breatheheavy

Retraction: This *was* Justin Bieber's Calvin Klein Photo Sans Photoshop

Do they really want us to believe the original picture is not Photoshopped? Most of the ads for fashion brands are Photoshopped. :mycalvins:

Edit: I've just noticed TMZ, while talking about the lawsuit threat, reposted the gif... nooooo :gloria:

Because BreatheHeavy is not about making anyone feel bad

yeah right...  :selenerz:

I don´t see big deal. They always do this with model´s breasts which has 0-A bra and then in campaign they have C-D

I've looked on other pics and he is muscly and he's got a penis so i think "unedited" one is actually edited version.. Also his muscles look fine in the video... :mycalvins:  i guess he just has to leak d*ck pics now :moorangu:

yea right. that pic was photoshopped as hell. no matter what anyone says. lolllll the unphotoshopped versions r a fake biebes??? damn i think i lost all respect for ur immature ass. and jordan actually being nice for ones? thats a first. i am so used to his angry rants. 

bieber i know you're reading this

2poo0gg.gif

ignore the haters, it's all about self love

2poo0gg.gif

and respecting yourself. f**k everyone else, you know you and you have a sweet meaty bulge

2poo0gg.gif

NOW SHUT THE F*CK UP AND MOLEST MY 2% COTTAGE CHEESE PROSTATE WHILE MY GREAT GRANDMA SCREAMS THE LYRICS TO "CHANDELIER" IN MY EAR CANAL

2poo0gg.gif

"It only took a matter of hours before the website that posted a GIF making it appear Calvin Klein artificially endowed Justin Bieber with muscles and genitalia folded like a cheap suit.

TMZ broke the story ... Justin's legal team fired off a threatening letter to BreatheHeavy.com, demanding a retraction after the site posted a GIF making it appear that Bieber was way scrawnier and "smaller" than the Calvin Klein photo would suggest.

BreatheHeavy just caved and you can literally feel the fear. The site says, "Bieber denies the photo is real, and I respect that and will believe him."

But the site didn't stop there, quoting Bieber's personal trainer ... who said, "I can definitely confirm that he is a well-endowed guy. I sound weird saying that, but yes.”

Breatheheavy has removed the GIF and not only apologized to the Biebs ... but also to the blood thirsty Beliebers."

TMZ

booo. i wish it had been real. the gif was hilarious.

The unretouched photo is REAL.

The fact that Justin had his personal trainer release a statement publicly, that JB is in fact well endowed. Who the fck does that??? Then to top it off, CK released footage, and photos of JB that CLEARLY reveal the unretouched photo is the real deal.

You can't take someone to court over defamation, if it is nothing but truth. It is just sheer proof of exposure, and JB and his idiotic 13 year old female fan base are just seething in anger thus humiliation because JB was exposed. That is how bad the little douchebag ego was hurt. He can't face the truth. In order to even "sue" BH, JB would probably have to expose his CK underwear, and boom it's thrown out.

However, I don't buy it. My bet is that BH was paid off by Bieber's team, and it's way too late because the pic is ALL OVER the internet. Justin is humiliated, and is probably crying in his mom's arms right about now.

Seriously...all of this over a photo that is not even a fake? Little pvvsy wimp.

Little twig has no business modeling for CK, any way.

The unretouched photo is REAL.

The fact that Justin had his personal trainer release a statement publicly, that JB is in fact well endowed. Who the fck does that??? Then to top it off, CK released footage, and photos of JB that CLEARLY reveal the unretouched photo is the real deal.

You can't take someone to court over defamation, if it is nothing but truth. It is just sheer proof of exposure, and JB and his idiotic 13 year old female fan base are just seething in anger thus humiliation because JB was exposed. That is how bad the little douchebag ego was hurt. He can't face the truth. In order to even "sue" BH, JB would probably have to expose his CK underwear, and boom it's thrown out.

However, I don't buy it. My bet is that BH was paid off by Bieber's team, and it's way too late because the pic is ALL OVER the internet. Justin is humiliated, and is probably crying in his mom's arms right about now.

Seriously...all of this over a photo that is not even a fake? Little pvvsy wimp.

Little twig has no business modeling for CK, any way.

The trainer was asked about it.

oh please everybody knows that bieber has no bulge.. just see the pic or vid when he stripped on tv... her bulge was pretty much not existent .. so i believe that the photo that Jordan posted was the real one..

otherwise.. Jordan what a kitty u are .. i mean just bcos u are scared to being sued you should not ''change'' the truth..

oh please everybody knows that bieber has no bulge.. just see the pic or vid when he stripped on tv... her bulge was pretty much not existent .. so i believe that the photo that Jordan posted was the real one..

otherwise.. Jordan what a pu$$y u are .. i mean just bcos u are scared to being sued you should not ''change'' the truth..

I mean, I see a bulge. 

2cni63p.jpg

2poo0gg.gif

2poo0gg.gif

and respecting yourself. f**k everyone else, you know you and you have a sweet meaty bulge

2poo0gg.gif

NOW SHUT THE F*CK UP AND MOLEST MY 2% COTTAGE CHEESE PROSTATE WHILE MY GREAT GRANDMA SCREAMS THE LYRICS TO "CHANDELIER" IN MY EAR CANAL

2poo0gg.gif

tumblr_inline_nep16oMSxA1s9vvq2.jpg

def photoshopped. let's just all admit it and accept it, it's not that fucking hard.

i'm a huge britney fan, and i will never ever be delusional enough to say "she doesn't have fillers, that photo isn't edited at all, her nose, her abs, her thighs, etc are not retouched"... even with the photoshop, we can't deny britney has an amazing body for a woman her age...

justin also has a great body... but it was retouched..big deal. it may have been the angle or the way he was posing that made his muscles smaller whatever...

let's just all face it already :madnofucks:

bye y'all  :fallonhi:

2poo0gg.gif

2poo0gg.gif

2poo0gg.gif

2poo0gg.gif

honey ily but your taste has been lacking a lot lately. :selenerz:

We're not idiots, atleast I'm not and I damn know what's real and what's not, and that picture was freaking real. 

Bieber has always been a douche and will always be one. 

Apparently you are an idiot. You let your hatred and obvious dislike for Bieber cloud your common sense.

Sorry I'm not some ignorant little child who gets their kicks hating on celebrities. Thanks for sharing the pictures though, hadn't seen them before. He looks young. 

Oh, how mature of you  :jtlol:

I'm an adult dear, but thank you. 

you don't know the first thing about me, I'd suggest you stop as you're making a fool out of yourself..and that's your reply ? lol that's what I got googling "Bieber 2014 Candids" 

not that hard, huh ? 

You seem to be trying hard to insult me. Please continue, I utterly enjoy reading your secondary school retorts. :)

Everyone here seems to be in their teens or early 20s. That's a shame, although I did find some of your comments interesting. 

Lmao! Site got bitch slapped by Bieber his d*ck and his lawyers. Kid looks good in the pix and I'm sure all underwear models stuff.