breatheheavy

Listen To Gwen Stefani's "baby Don't Lie"

Listen To Gwen Stefani's "Baby Don't Lie"

Uh huh this my shit!

Gwen Stefani's new song, "Baby Don't Lie," leaked ahead of its scheduled release on Sunday, and my ears are sure happy it did.

OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder co-wrote the song and sees production by Benny Blanco.Listen to it here:

Girlbye

What do you think of Gwen's first solo song in years?  I'm not sure how I feel just yet....  If it's the first single then it's pretty "meh" but if it's just a leak then it's decent.  It reminds me of Shakira for some reason..

I love it too tbh, I'm listening to it all day long  :juggingu:

basic, reductive, so boring for gwen stefani  :byebitch:

she was always a trendsetter, making people feel like there's hope in the industry  :byebitch:

now, it's like "let's get a basic song that's way similar to others, i'll settle for the voice and become like the masses"  :byebitch:

i'm losing hope

Sounds like a Rihanna track, probably produced by the same producers too. Not bad though. Surprisingly basic for a Gwen track; just a rehash of old sounds. :selenerz:

I like her Calvin Harris track too.

Britney should experiment with this type of sound a bit.

basic, reductive, so boring for gwen stefani  :byebitch:

she was always a trendsetter, making people feel like there's hope in the industry  :byebitch:

now, it's like "let's get a basic song that's way similar to others, i'll settle for the voice and become like the masses"  :byebitch:

i'm losing hope

Sounds like Legendary Lovers by Katy Perry and that other Keri Hilson track called Lose Control. I've heard it before. :selenerz:

Like I said in the celeb section, I was a little thrown off cause I was expecting something little more funky and urban but nonetheless its a solid track. Looking forward to the more pharrell influenced songs 

If Britney released this it would flop like Perfume...

no britney lead single has ever flopped, especially because of the music videos she does for them