overprotecteddance

T.a.t.u Comeback 2017 And News (#tatucomeback)

How did we ever go this far? 

You touch my hand and start the car

And for the first time in my life

I'm crying

Are we in space, do we belong

Someplace where no one calls it wrong?

And like the stars we burn away

The miles

How did we ever go this far? 

You touch my hand and start the car

And for the first time in my life

I'm crying

Are we in space, do we belong

Someplace where no one calls it wrong?

And like the stars we burn away

The miles

omg one of my fav song from them..I learned Julia's part to rap..even if I don't know Russian tumblr_nb0dlgRoZT1rfduvxo1_500.gif

I still don't know why her nose has grown so much tho . Still a mystery to meifiPN0gJEMaEu.gif

yeah that is strange tho..because usually they go to plastic surgery to make it smaller...her is bigger  :MGLOL:

Julia Looks freaking gorgeous on this :crying2:

Julia just posted t.A.T.u picture today and yesterday she said that tatu comeback is possible, she cares still for t.A.T.u! Now it's Lena's turn to say yes  :crying2:

1493266_1573379572883829_290071175779094

:shake:

They better sing Ne Ver Ne Boisa Live then :crying2:

It's not an official eurovision account tho

but just the thought of it is insane...does Julia hinted that t.A.T.u is slowly getting back...I am thinking that they broke up on purpose to get more media attention, because Lena wanted to release her solo album, Julia her shoe line and when that is over they will reunite...because it is gonna be unexpected..

Well I think the breakup was real , but maybe they realized it was ridiculous to stop it all, cuz in 2013 before the Olympics they were supposed to work on a new album and Lyubov V Kazhdom was just a promo thing to prepare the ground for a new era, but then the breakup happened and everything was canceled. I'm pretty sure they'll do something for next year cuz LBR, they can"t be successful as soloists.

yeah it's stupid to make tatu dead...it haves so much potential to be big again!

Well I think the breakup was real , but maybe they realized it was ridiculous to stop it all, cuz in 2013 before the Olympics they were supposed to work on a new album and Lyubov V Kazhdom was just a promo thing to prepare the ground for a new era, but then the breakup happened and everything was canceled. I'm pretty sure they'll do something for next year cuz LBR, they can"t be successful as soloists.

Oliver have u heard about a documentary airing today on Russian TV about t.A.T.u? what is it?

I only know it was aired today at 18:OO French time.

they said 20 : 00 Moscow time...I guess they will post it tomorrow on youtube, Lena said it will be emotional...

20h moscow time is 18h french time :pieceofwhat:

I personally check "Julia Volkova Germany" facebook page because they always have the latest :tbh:

yes they are good..also Godkova,TATU online and Julia and Lena Corner Fans Page Of t.A.T.u.(Wifeychu Ivy)  :tbh:

OMG I JUST REALISED THAT "WE SHOUT" IS THE ENGLISH VERSION OF "NICHYA" :orangu::queenie::gloria:

:zoomzoom:  Also Null and Void is Obezyanka nol, but totally different lyrics