jordanmtaylor

Shut The Fuck Up

don't attack me asking why i'm making a myah marie thread because it pisses me off just as much that people keep bringing it up, but you all need to get something straight which i'm sure you have heard a million times but for some reason i haven't seen on here yet

myah marie is a backup singer

she sings backup vocals for britney because she conveniently sounds like britney. saying she is "Singing for britney" shows you're lack of intelligence and sh!t like "britney isn't even singing on her own album" it just get's me so fucking mad

you all have so little in your lives that you have to speculate whether the person you are a "Fan of" is actually singing on her album or not? pathetic

send me all the stems and sh!t you want, everybody knows myah marie sings alot and maybe a little louder than she should, but welcome to music. my mom is a fucking wedding singer and has backup singers on stage with her as well. 

this is the last thread i will make about it and hopefully you can all take your head out of your asses and realize how dumb you all sound, and get the f**k over it.

don't attack me asking why i'm making a myah marie thread because it pisses me off just as much that people keep bringing it up, but you all need to get something straight which i'm sure you have heard a million times but for some reason i haven't seen on here yet

she sings backup vocals for britney because she conveniently sounds like britney. saying she is "Singing for britney" shows you're lack of intelligence and sh!t like "britney isn't even singing on her own album" it just get's me so fucking mad

you all have so little in your lives that you have to speculate whether the person you are a "Fan of" is actually singing on her album or not? pathetic

send me all the stems and sh!t you want, everybody knows myah marie sings alot and maybe a little louder than she should, but welcome to music. my mom is a fucking wedding singer and has backup singers on stage with her as well. 

this is the last thread i will make about it and hopefully you can all take your head out of your asses and realize how dumb you all sound, and get the f**k over it.

THIS.

People attack you because you are a very weak troll.

So, yeah.  :what:

she sings backup vocals for britney because she conveniently sounds like britney. saying she is "Singing for britney" shows you're lack of intelligence and sh!t like "britney isn't even singing on her own album" it just get's me so fucking mad

People attack you because you are a very weak troll.

So, yeah. :what:

The people who always say "SHUT THE f**k UP, STOP BRINGING IT UP" are the most pathetic people on this forum. They CAN'T handle a discussion, they DON'T want to hear something that could very well be (and in my opinion IS) true. They'd rather live in denial to feel good. These are the same type of people who get cheated on, know they're being cheated on and refuse to open their eyes to the truth because they can't DEAL with reality.

The people who always say "SHUT THE f**k UP, STOP BRINGING IT UP" are the most pathetic people on this forum. They CAN'T handle a discussion, they DON'T want to hear something that could very well be (and in my opinion IS) true. They'd rather live in denial to feel good. These are the same type of people who get cheated on, know they're being cheated on and refuse to open their eyes to the truth because they can't DEAL with reality.

#selfie

Talking about yourself bitch?

There is noooo prove so STFU!!!

Rude. Reported not britney related and racist vs exhalers

reported for uglyness!

incorrect :)

i admit to every single thing britney does wrong, whether it's lipsyncing or not dancing good enough or her attitude etc

this isn't a matter of me not being able to accept that myah marie isn't singing alot of it, i hear jut as much as all of you do. it's a matter of you all overreacting and not understanding anything and assuming that britney is having someone sing FOR her, when someone is being paid to sing WITH her.

she sings backup vocals for britney because she conveniently sounds like britney. saying she is "Singing for britney" shows you're lack of intelligence and sh!t like "britney isn't even singing on her own album" it just get's me so fucking mad

THIS!!!

THE FACT THAN YOU THINK IT'S REAL AND WE DON'T DOESN'T MEAN WE ARE LIVING IN A DENIAL LIFE.

SOME OF YOU KEEP BRING STUPID STUFF UP WITH NO PROOFS AT ALL, ALL DAY ! YOU GUYS ARE THE MOST PATHETIC PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM YOU GUYS NEED TO GET A LIFE!

SOME OF YOU ARE SO F-CKING UGLY BUT YOU MAKE FUN OF NEYDEY WHILE YOU SHOULD WATCH YOURSELF IN A MIRROR!

YOU GUYS CALL BRIT LAZY BUT YOU CAN 'T EVEN DO 2% OF HER CAREER IN YOUR ENTIERE LONELY AND SAD LIFE!!!

incorrect :)

i admit to every single thing britney does wrong, whether it's lipsyncing or not dancing good enough or her attitude etc

this isn't a matter of me not being able to accept that myah marie isn't singing alot of it, i hear jut as much as all of you do. it's a matter of you all overreacting and not understanding anything and assuming that britney is having someone sing FOR her, when someone is being paid to sing WITH her.

TRUE

The delusion is so, so real. 

Lol someone's projecting their past here! I'm glad you finally changed and refuse to let someone cheat on you bb :)

Talking about yourself bitch?

There is noooo prove so STFU!!!

There were rumors and speculation about this topic SINCE the Femme Fatale era. Fans with actual EARS noticed the differences in her vocals way before there was even ANY KIND of speculation about this kind of stuff. Myah Marie's own dad came out and said that "it's Myah's voice on Britney fans' favourite tracks," and then Myah had to go into damage control mode for her daddy and take it all back, in fear of losing her job and other opportunities that came with working for Britney.

You mix this in with the FACT that on A LOT of the BJ tracks Britney does NOT sound like Britney and there is a REASON to speculate and to be worried:

Murray Langston, the father of a singer named Myah Marie, claims that hisdaughter is “actually the voice fans are hearing on their favorite Britney tracks.” He tells the magazine, “They don’t want Myah to meet Britney — they make my daughter enter the studio through a back door to avoid a run-in.” “Maybe Britney doesn’t know whose voice is on her album and it doesn’t even interest her,” speculates Langston. “Maybe she just comes in, lays down the track and leaves, and doesn’t care.”

I SEE NO LIES

don't be checking me out. You attack people's looks as people have opinions. Your prob a fat low life lolol. I'm hot deal c**t

The delusion is so, so real. 

THE DELUSION IS THAN YOU ARE ENOUGH STUPID AND UNBRAIN TO THINK THAN BRITNEY WHO RECORDED LIKE 500 SONGS IN 15 YEARS OF HER CAREER NEED MYA TO SING AT HER PLACE LIKE SHE CAN'T DO IT HERSELF!

YOU ARE BASHING BRITNEY YOUR OWN IDOL (I M SURE SOME OF YOU ARE NOT EVEN FANS, Gaga OR TIONCE FANS PROBABLY) WITH NO PROOF!!! GET A LIFE!!!