jordanmtaylor

Shut The Fuck Up

Lol someone's projecting their past here! I'm glad you finally changed and refuse to let someone cheat on you bb :)

No, I'm just not stupid. I've never been afraid of the truth. I've always SEEKED the truth, from a very young age. And the older I get, the more I realize that not EVERYONE is like that, heck, most people AREN'T like that. But I am, and I always will be, regardless if people can or cannot handle it.

There were rumors and speculation about this topic SINCE the Femme Fatale era. Fans with actual EARS noticed the differences in her vocals way before there was even ANY KIND of speculation about this kind of stuff. Myah Marie's own dad came out and said that "it's Myah's voice on Britney fans' favourite tracks," and then Myah had to go into damage control mode for her daddy and take it all back, in fear of losing her job and other opportunities that came with working for Britney.

You mix this in with the FACT that on A LOT of the BJ tracks Britney does NOT sound like Britney and there is a REASON to speculate and to be worried:

Murray Langston, the father of a singer named Myah Marie, claims that hisdaughter is “actually the voice fans are hearing on their favorite Britney tracks.” He tells the magazine, “They don’t want Myah to meet Britney — they make my daughter enter the studio through a back door to avoid a run-in.” “Maybe Britney doesn’t know whose voice is on her album and it doesn’t even interest her,” speculates Langston. “Maybe she just comes in, lays down the track and leaves, and doesn’t care.”

omg!! you're right!!

i never saw that, that changes everything!!

just like the source close to britney that claims britney is moving to egypt!!

yea but u can't b delusional to the point where u obviously can tell she's singing way too loud which just makes it seem like she is basically singing her songs for her. that's unrealistic. btw, why such anger? idgi  :waitWAT:  i love bj i think the songs r pretty good but the whole album is a mess (the vocals, the production, etc. etc. ) it's so messy and u'd b a britard to not admit any of those things 

That's dumb to get someone to do background vocals that tries to mimic Britney's voice. Then this type of sh!t happens with fans and the gp questioning who is really singing.

• Downvote 1

don't be checking me out. You attack people's looks as people have opinions. Your prob a fat low life lolol. I'm hot deal c**t

DEAD AT YOU CALLING YOURSELF HOT.

I'M NOT FAT. YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH FAT PEOPLE? BECAUSE YOU ARE SO WRONG IF YOU THINK YOU ARE HOT...

don't be checking me out. You attack people's looks as people have opinions. Your prob a fat low life lolol. I'm hot deal c**t

:wahlykeomg:

• Downvote 1

That's dumb to get someone to do background vocals that tries to mimic Britney's voice. Then this type of sh!t happens with fans and the gp questioning who is really singing.

having somebody who sounds similar to the singer do backup vocals is just a way to give britney's voice an amplified effect, but apparently they don't want to do that mechanically like every other artist does.

omg!! you're right!!

i never saw that, that changes everything!!

just like the source close to britney that claims britney is moving to egypt!!

How is it a "source" when it's Myah Marie's actual DAD who said that? And I could have been fooled during the Femme Fatale era, that it is ALL actually Britney, but Will.i.Am is such an UNPROFESSIONAL producer that now it's just obvious that a lot of it ISN'T Britney because I can clearly hear Myah, especially on Passenger and Body Ache. If you don't, that's fine - but don't complain about OTHER people who do and would like to speculate on it on a BRITNEY SPEARS forum.

DEAD AT YOU CALLING YOURSELF HOT.

I'M NOT FAT. YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH FAT PEOPLE? BECAUSE YOU ARE SO WRONG IF YOU THINK YOU ARE HOT...

lmfao. Dead at you attacking people on the way they look when you got no picture. And your the 1st to insult me. Your the one with a self esteem issue. Awww sorry bbe

exhell is on fire today

ANYWAY... BRITNEY RECORED LIKE 500 SONGS FOR THE PAST 15 YEARS... IF YOU ARE ENOUGH STUPID TO THINK THAN SHE CAN'T SING SO SHE HAS TO CALL MYA... BELIEVE IT.

B-ARMY NEED TO DIE! NO ONE WONDERING WHY SHE DOESN'T GIVE A f**k ABOUT HER CAREER ANYMORE! WHAT'S THE POINT? IF I WAS HER I WILL THINK THE SAME! MONEY, MONEY AND I WILL sh!t ON MY UNGRATFUL FANS!!!

B.J. WAS A GIFT, FAKE FANS DIDN'T APPRECIATE IT BUT TRY TO FIND EVERYTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! WORST FAN BASE EVEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!

Gaga BEYONCE EVEN XTINA HAS BETTER FANBASE THAN THIS SHITTY ARMY FULL OF UNBRAIN SUPERFICIAL IDIOTS BITCHES

No, I'm just not stupid. I've never been afraid of the truth. I've always SEEKED the truth, from a very young age. And the older I get, the more I realize that not EVERYONE is like that, heck, most people AREN'T like that. But I am, and I always will be, regardless if people can or cannot handle it.

I honestly respect that and I completely get where you're coming from. You called me out on this topic in another thread and tbh it's not that I don't hear a difference or am being blind to it, but I just don't care. Britney's music makes me happy. I love seeing performances and interviews with her. She's nostalgic to me now, just like watching my fav Disney movie that I loved as a kid. So my point is, I love Britney's work as a whole and yea maybe she's not being 100% truthful about who's laying down vocals but it doesn't sway me enough to start talking negatively against her; her music has helped me out too many times for me to forget all that over 2 questionable songs.

THE DELUSION IS THAN YOU ARE ENOUGH STUPID AND UNBRAIN TO THINK THAN BRITNEY WHO RECORDED LIKE 500 SONGS IN 15 YEARS OF HER CAREER NEED MYA TO SING AT HER PLACE LIKE SHE CAN'T DO IT HERSELF!

YOU ARE BASHING BRITNEY YOUR OWN IDOL (I M SURE SOME OF YOU ARE NOT EVEN FANS, Gaga OR TIONCE FANS PROBABLY) WITH NO PROOF!!! GET A LIFE!!!

Listen here, you angry little person, I am not bashing Britney. I believe she is not responsible for this complete and utter sham that has been fed to us. 

I also believe her real vocals are also on the cutting room floor being wasted.

I believe that her team is defocating on her career and the legacy she has worked so hard to build.

AND I believe that it's OUR duty to tell them that we will not stand for it! 

EXPOSE THE FRAUD! 

lmfao. Dead at you attacking people on the way they look when you got no picture. And your the 1st to insult me. Your the one with a self esteem issue. Awww sorry bbe

OK... BUT YOU ARE STILL UGLY WHILE YOU THINK SO HARD THAN YOU ARE HOT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OK... BUT YOU ARE STILL UGLY WHILE YOU THINK SO HARD THAN YOU ARE HOT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

don't be jealous. It doesn't look good babe :(.

Listen here, you angry little person, I am not bashing Britney. I believe she is not responsible for this complete and utter sham that has been fed to us. 

I also believe her real vocals are also on the cutting room floor being wasted.

I believe that her team is defocating on her career and the legacy she has worked so hard to build.

AND I believe that it's OUR duty to tell them that we will not stand for it! 

EXPOSE THE FRAUD! 

BLABLABLA LEAVE THIS PLACE.

YOU GUYS IDIOTS ARE RUINING THIS BOARD WITH ALL YOUR BASHING! YOU MAKE THIS PLACE DISGUSTING!!!

GO STAN FOR BEYONCE OR Gaga... LEAVE BRIT ALONE SHE DOESN'T NEED FANS LIKE YOU

GO AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YOU ARE THE TRASH OF THIS BOARD YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS

don't be jealous. It doesn't look good babe :(.

JEALOUSE OF WHAT??? IF ONLY YOU HAVE SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE CAN BE JEALOUS... BUT IT'S NOT THE CASE SWEETIE!

YOU GUYS IDIOTS ARE RUINING THIS BOARD WITH ALL YOUR BASHING! YOU MAKE THIS PLACE DISGUSTING!!!

GO AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Not everybody is bashing Britney.

Understand that some of us think it's her team who is behind this vocals scandal.

I love Britney and want her to be happy. I will not sit back and watch her team sh!t all over her legacy.

Expose the fraud people. Let her team know we won't stand for it!

GO AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:lolll:

JEALOUSE OF WHAT??? IF ONLY YOU HAVE SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE CAN BE JEALOUS... BUT IT'S NOT THE CASE SWEETIE!

your the one calling people ugly. It's a sign for jealousy. You don't go calling anyone ugly if your not threatened. Especially post it on a forum. Fml. Your a mad cyber bully, judging people due to your own problems. If you think I'm ugly or whatever. You just don't call it out if that's what you think. Lmao. So deal and stop hating mental case