Sign in to follow this  
Antidote

Really Madonna?

That's what she's always done, perform with current artist to stay in the game

Do you guys really think she performed with Britney because she likes her and wanted to perform with her just because?? :drown:

So let me get this straight....Britney is allowed to team up with Nicki Minaj and Kesha for a quick remix of Till the World Ends to try and give it an extra boost up the charts and perform with Rihanna at the Billboard awards, AND do a song with Miley Cyrus to appeal to a younger crowd and that's okay, but Madonna isn't allowed?  Double standard much?  

Britney isn't in her 50s trying to perform with people in their 20s to stay with the current popstars or behaving like one

Performing with artists that are really big at the moment.....i think it's a pretty smart move!

It is but she looks desperate and a bit immature when she does it; if she was a hit when she was by herself, she should continue doing it. If she's gonna collab with younger artists, she should at least do it tastefully not stupidly 

Britney isn't in her 50s trying to perform with people in their 20s to stay with the current popstars or behaving like one

LOL this. Britney was still in her own 20s when she was working with those artists that weren't so far in age from her.

LOL this. Britney was still in her own 20s when she was working with those artists that weren't so far in age from her.

Exactly, the youngest would be beiber when they did SMS and that's still like 11 years younger not 30

Slaydonna remains unphased, with all of her tours, including the last one, always the highest grossing tours of each year. 

That Slaydonna reign just won't let up :queenflopga:

Slaydonna remains unphased, with all of her tours, including the last one, always the highest grossing tours of each year. 

That Slaydonna reign just won't let up :queenflopga:

No one is talking about her sales hen, we're talking about her legacy, which she seems hell bent on ruining.  :zoomzoom:

No one is talking about her sales hen, we're talking about her legacy, which she seems hell bent on ruining.  :zoomzoom:

Her legacy is all about being on top, pushing buttons and not caring about what society thinks.

If anything, she is building that legacy up. It's a miracle that at her age she's still around, slaying lives and getting bigger tour sales then women two to three decades younger then her.

Her legacy is all about being on top, pushing buttons and not caring about what society thinks.

If anything, she is building that legacy up. It's a miracle that at her age she's still around, slaying lives and getting bigger tour sales then women two to three decades younger then her.

Building that legacy up?! With each decade, she has become less respectable.

Yeah, her tour sales are thriving - the same reason why Britney's are. Why? Cos she's considered a nostalgia act, people will pay for her name alone, not because they want to see her perform her new sh!t. That's the one thing MDNA got slated for, no one knew the new stuff.  :zoomzoom:

But as I said, no one here is talking about sales. You should really try and understand what the topic of conversation is before you butt your ugly self in and make silly remarks. 

I love how you guys trash talk Madonna and think she is irrelevant whenever her entire MDNA tour was 100% sold out every night. Lemme know when Britney has 100% attendance for an entire tour when she is 54 years old. :yeahsure: :frenchy::4music:

I'm not even trying to be shady here, I actually don't know because I don't care about concert sales, but has Britney ever had a 100% sold out tour yet?

Also, IDK why everyone slams Madonna. The same way you people think of Madonna is exactly how most of the GP considers Britney to be.

And both are among the top-selling female artists of all time and both have the best-selling tours of all time (isn't Circus behind Sticky And Sweet and MDNA or something?)

Building that legacy up?! With each decade, she has become less respectable.

Yeah, her tour sales are thriving - the same reason why Britney's are. Why? Cos she's considered a nostalgia act, people will pay for her name alone, not because they want to see her perform her new sh!t. That's the one thing MDNA got slated for, no one knew the new stuff.  :zoomzoom:

But as I said, no one here is talking about sales. You should really try and understand what the topic of conversation is before you butt your ugly self in and make silly remarks. 

Britney's tour sales are thriving that's why she was struggling to sell tickets and had to decrease ticket sales by the end of the Femme Fatale tour

Now she's in Vegas with less then half of the amount of seats and tickets to sell

And I know what this topic is about, your ratchet ass needs to realize what MADONNA is about, and always has been about, and stop commenting on people you don't understand with your simple-minded brain  :zoomzoom:

I'm not even trying to be shady here, I actually don't know because I don't care about concert sales, but has Britney ever had a 100% sold out tour yet?

Also, IDK why everyone slams Madonna. The same way you people think of Madonna is exactly how most of the GP considers Britney to be.

And both are among the top-selling female artists of all time and both have the best-selling tours of all time (isn't Circus behind Sticky And Sweet and MDNA or something?)

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/266418/top-25-tours-of-2009

Madonna's become like an initiation process for young celebrities. If you get a call from Madge wanting to leech off of collab with you, that means you made it big :gloria: 

Britney's tour sales are thriving that's why she was struggling to sell tickets and had to decrease ticket sales by the end of the Femme Fatale tour

Now she's in Vegas with less then half of the amount of seats and tickets to sell

And I know what this topic is about, your ratchet ass needs to realize what MADONNA is about, and always has been about, and stop commenting on people you don't understand with your simple-minded brain  :zoomzoom:

The point I was trying to make was people come and see Britney for the same reasons they go and see Madonna. 

It's idiots like you (as usual) that come a derail an actual conversation we're having with posts that are not even relevant to the discussion. NO ONE was talking about sales.  :yeahsure:

Go take yourself and your raggedy necklaces back to the flea market where you belong. 

The point I was trying to make was people come and see Britney for the same reasons they go and see Madonna. 

It's idiots like you (as usual) that come a derail an actual conversation we're having with posts that are not even relevant to the discussion. NO ONE was talking about sales.  :yeahsure:

Go take yourself and your raggedy necklaces back to the flea market where you belong. 

They go to see Britney for the same reasons they see Madonna yet Madonna has dragged Britney in tour sales since the beginning. Not even a comeback tour could take Madonna's tour sales down. So I guess her "desperation" works for her. Britney should take some tips like she did in the beginning of her career, because at this point, she desperately needs it.

And yes, we are having a conversation about Madonna's behavior... It's not my fault your ratchet ass can't comprehend what Madonna is and will ALWAYS be about. People called her desperate 20 years ago, and they will continue to label her desperate - she is obviously getting people talking and doing her job while your fave is decades younger and doing some Vegas residency. Hypocrites disgust me.

And if anyone is desperate, it's not Madonna, it's you. Talking to me about flea market necklaces because I posted a fashion thread with a necklace that I thought would be cool for Britney to wear. And it wasn't even the actual necklace I wanted her to wear, just an overall idea of what I wanted it to look like. And you know that too, you're just a pathetic piece of sh!t that throws around made-up insults out of desperation because you can't argue to save your life.

You're dismissed now. Get in line irrelevant one. You smell of desperation and fail.   :queenflopga:

They go to see Britney for the same reasons they see Madonna yet Madonna has dragged Britney in tour sales since the beginning. Not even a comeback tour could take Madonna's tour sales down. So I guess her "desperation" works for her. Britney should take some tips like she did in the beginning of her career, because at this point, she desperately needs it.

And yes, we are having a conversation about Madonna's behavior... It's not my fault your ratchet ass can't comprehend what Madonna is and will ALWAYS be about. People called her desperate 20 years ago, and they will continue to label her desperate - she is obviously getting people talking and doing her job while your fave is decades younger and doing some Vegas residency. Hypocrites disgust me.

And if anyone is desperate, it's not Madonna, it's you. Talking to me about flea market necklaces because I posted a fashion thread with a necklace that I thought would be cool for Britney to wear. And it wasn't even the actual necklace I wanted her to wear, just an overall idea of what I wanted it to look like. And you know that too, you're just a pathetic piece of sh!t that throws around made-up insults out of desperation because you can't argue to save your life.

You're dismissed now. Get in line irrelevant one. You smell of desperation and fail.   :queenflopga:

This isn't even worth arguing about with someone who wasn't even BORN during Madonna's heydey. I know exactly what Madonna is about, and Like A Prayer Madonna would not be acting like this at all. 

This isn't even worth arguing about with someone who wasn't even BORN during Madonna's heydey. I know exactly what Madonna is about, and Like A Prayer Madonna would not be acting like this at all. 

Like a Prayer Madonna danced around with a cross burning behind her.

The stupidity is real.  :disagreewitchu: 

Sad to see madonna became this:

mean-girls.jpg

Wasn't Amy Britney's she when she did that role? She kind of was the "cool" mom if she was 32 with a teenage daughter. :giggle: :queenflopga:

I've noticed this pattern of Madonna literally latching on to every big time pop girl that is a threat to her throne. She did it with Britney, Lady Gaga, and now Miley. It's so obvious, it's just becoming nauseating at this point. I believe that you should still feel young and shouldn't be limited by your age, but there's a fine line though. 

Like a Prayer Madonna danced around with a cross burning behind her.

The stupidity is real.  :disagreewitchu: 

Like A Prayer: artistic statement

Singing with Macklemore and Miley Cyrus: trying to stay cool and relevant #disgranny

But then again, you weren't even sperm when Like A Prayer was released, so....