#JLover

The Official Jennifer Lopez Thread (The Ultimate Triple Threat Diva & International Icon)

LMFAO, sorry to disapoint you but no LOL 

C'mon I know u are. :frenchy:

JK LOL.

lol 

I don't know what I would have done to you if I was close to you tbh LOL

Do you have kik now ? 

LMAO I'd run. :p

I'll download it now.

ama_2013_jlo_650_10.jpg

Bringing together Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez, One Direction and Justin Timberlake delivered the American Music Awards its best ratings in four years.

The American Music Awards posted a significant uptick from last year's tepid ratings, attracting 12.93 million total viewers. That represents a 36 percent increase over last year, which was down 20 percent from 2011's show.

The AMAs had tough competition with NBC's Sunday Night Football game between the Denver Broncos and the New England Patriots. The game was watched by more than 23 million viewers, according to Nielsen.

The coveted audience of 18- to 49-year-olds was also up significantly for ABC this year as 5.75 million viewers in the demo tuned in, a 32 percent spike from 2012.

ABC is also promoting the American Music Awards' position as the most social program on television Sunday, topping the NFL with 7.6 million tweets. The greatest activity on Twitter came between 10:45 and 11 p.m. during the performances by TLC and Cyrus and the Artist of the Year award presentation to Taylor Swift.

Read more at http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... zIv3d8E.99

tumblr_inline_mwu4x1PaU11qcas8h.gif

tumblr_inline_mwu4xkDfYW1qcas8h.gif

JLO ha power. :bow:

Happy 11Th Anniversary 'This Is Me... Then' <3

One of the best albums of all time!

az_B9736_This%20Is%20Me...%20Then_Jennif

Gosh! I have so much memories with this flawless album, I even remember the day it was released... JLo was smashing!

The album sold 7m copies ww. :bow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dly6p4Fu5TE

:bow:

I'll never forget singing along whenever All I Have came on the radio, dancing to Jenny From the Block at my Communion party, and watching my parents dance to Baby I Love U at their wedding. :)

this was one of my first albums I bought, loved it... I'm glad was my jam for sooo long, I loved that video, and I still do. wow I miss albums like this today

Global album

xfq96o.png

Love you guys <3

My God she slayed last night! Jenny sounds even better singing Spanish. She was brilliant! Again, Britney needs to take notes. 

My God she slayed last night! Jenny sounds even better singing Spanish. She was brilliant! Again, Britney needs to take notes. 

Yes she did slay. :bow:

Yasss! I made choreography to Jenny from the Block when I was in 6th grade. Memories! I used to worship that song and album, and I still do. 

The videos from This Is Me are some of her best, especially I'm Glad. Such a masterpiece. 

Yasss! I made choreography to Jenny from the Block when I was in 6th grade. Memories! I used to worship that song and album, and I still do. 

The videos from This Is Me are some of her best, especially I'm Glad. Such a masterpiece. 

OMG I LOVE YOH! <3

She was amazing last night.

She needs her own Vegas show imo.

They offered her many times actually, but she refused. ):

I dunno who the f**k Celala Cruise is 

but she fucking killed it on the AMA's! 

She's a really great performer! 

ikLTG3NZN1U9.gif

I dunno who the f**k Celala Cruise is 

but she fucking killed it on the AMA's! 

She's a really great performer! 

Celia Cruz is a legend. Google her.