[rquote=6395832&tid=403251&author=Antidote][rquote=6395741&tid=403251&author=famousrichard]y\'all are not worth arguing

but dont be talking sh!t about a guy you barely know about.

dont believe everything you read or hear.

idiots.

TEAM SAM.[/rquote]

Sure, I don\'t believe in court documents, FBI, video testimonials etc:

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0910_sam_barth_TMZ_WM.pdf

http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/27/sam-lutfi-britney-spearsterrorized-a-kid-allegedly/

http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/27/sam-lutfi-britney-spearsterrorized-a-kid-allegedly/

http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/10/britney-spears-friend-sam-lutfi-restraining-order-samuel-barth/

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/09/exclusive-fbi-probing-britney-spears-former-pal-manager-sam-lufti

2fWgX.jpg

tSBjM.jpg

r8CcR.jpg

I\'m going to believe in a chris crocker wannabe.. :coffee:

[/rquote]

:bow:

Famous Richard someone is brainwashed and I believe it is you and I doubt you would even bother with Sam if he wasn\'t once close to Britney,

Whatever you are old enough to chose your friends...but with friends like that I imagine you won\'t need enemies. Just keep his name out of Exhale and all will be well.

You talk to someone on twitter and they come across as \"sweet and normal\" and you think that\'s how they always will be? Uhm, most of the times when people are asked about serial killers, they always say \"they seemed normal\".

You talk to someone on twitter and they come across as \"sweet and normal\" and you think that\'s how they always will be? Uhm, most of the times when people are asked about serial killers, they always say \"they seemed normal\".

[rquote=6395873&tid=403251&author=NearlyRyan]Hitler had wonderful manners.[/rquote]

Good point and a lot of blind followers.

Famous Richard you are cute and seem nice go find some GOOD friends to enjoy. I am sorry but SAM is EVIL don\'t let him fool you.

[rquote=6395865&tid=403251&author=famousrichard]well honey brit loved me when i met her so yes i can call myself a fan. bitch[/rquote]

After you paid her $1000 to meet her. Meet her and become her friend in some kind of ACTUAL sense and then we\'ll talk. :coffee:

[rquote=6395876&tid=403251&author=famousrichard]I dont f**k him on twitter

i f**k him OFF TWITTER.

[/rquote]

:huh:

I can not believe that... Do you really think Sam was good for her? Please! The only good think he has done was... well.. NOTHING. She lost her kids, she lost her family. I don\'t even need to say more.

If true.

I wonder how long it\'ll be until you have a restraining order against him. Lololololololol.

[rquote=6395865&tid=403251&author=famousrichard]well honey brit loved me when i met her so yes i can call myself a fan. bitch[/rquote]

She \"loved\" you just because you were there. Truly, her love for us is below friends love.

Well, you\'re just a fan who bought a M&G! she doesn\'t know you or either know that you are defending the guy who helped her destroy her life back then......... \"bitch\"

she loved u because she didn\'t know with who you\'re being.

meet her and say \'hey Britney i\'m such a retard dumbfuckingass and sam is so cool like hire him!!!!!! hes amazing\'

then tell me if she loves u

:coffee:

28kkebr.jpg

DOES SHE LOOK HAPPY? THIS IS THE NIGHT HE WAS RUDE TO HER AND LYNNE AND SAID HE\'D PISS ON HER GRAVE

KimoraKitty❤ :

You are so retarded. You\'re the only person on here who I dislike. You are fucking psychotic, Xox.

You think Brit would love you If she knew you liked the guy who did THIS TO HER?

dMGh6kLsZoo

Okay.

[rquote=6395816&tid=403251&author=!jordan]Because really nice guys end up with two restraining orders against them LOL OKAY[/rquote]

he has more than 2 restraining orders against him

Lonely people often get hooked up with bad people...I think that is what happened to Britney she just divorced Kevin and was lost and depressed and Sam to her rescue>took advantage of her, don\'t let that happen to you.

That is how a lot of people get hooked up with supposedly good people or who they THINK are GOOD...Manson and his followers..Jim Jones and his followers and I could go on and on>people looking for something or someone in their lives and sometimes it is the wrong someone.

Just saying.

ftrqueotessscmvu.jpg

[rquote=6395957&tid=403251&author=Antidote][rquote=6395865&tid=403251&author=famousrichard]well honey brit loved me when i met her so yes i can call myself a fan. bitch[/rquote]

ftrqueotessscmvu.jpg [/rquote]