Sign in to follow this  
Guest Danbriel

L O S T

Guest Danbriel

jades attempts at trying to insult someone

tumblr_inline_mjxtkf8XZm1rqkhvm.gif

it's like something you hear in the playground at primary school

Looks like you picked up that response at the same place.

tumblr_mgadrlofyq1qhcl4ko3_250.gif

Guest Danbriel

Anyway, i'm going to ignore you now, hun. You're probably used to that, given how you've turned out and all. (creating multi fake personalities on the internet to gain attention because you're unable to seek it irl) good luck wiv everyfing x <3

Guest Danbriel

they're so cute

tumblr_mjvlk5FN9t1qdx5sqo3_r1_250.gif

Guest Danbriel

Anyway, i'm going to ignore you now, hun. You're probably used to that, given how you've turned out and all. (creating multi fake personalities on the internet to gain attention because you're unable to seek it irl) good luck wiv everyfing x <3

Does that look like ignoring? It most certainly does not, I've noticed I've struck a nerve a while back hence why you're an interesting and a beyond easy target.

As for me? I happen to be happy with everything in my life which is what matters in the end and something you can't say about yours. So I easily win as always.

Kisses and hugs, I'm sure you need plenty cause lets face it you could use some in your life x

Guest Danbriel

take my order cus your body like a carry out

it feels so good I don't wanna stahp

so baybay come with me and be muh oh la la

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

wut

Guest Danbriel

eddie

tumblr_mm339yvXtN1qd8zg3o10_250.gif

Guest Danbriel

whos janetbabyy

party in messico? you better work eddie