Jump to content


Sign in to follow this  
Guest Danbriel

L O S T

Recommended Posts

Guest Danbriel

You like libby better than sayid? :freak:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by LOSTk

You like libby better than sayid? :freak:

Yes, she was mysterious and i like mysterious people. Charlie is my fav character though, he was so brave and courageous. :hearts:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Danbriel

Libby was bland:rolleyes: Sayid is such a badass.

Charlie is definately one of the best characters, hes so funny.

Best character is Jack :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally posted by LOSTk

Libby was bland:rolleyes: Sayid is such a badass.

Charlie is definately one of the best characters, hes so funny.

Best character is Jack :D

I love Juliet too she\'s a bad ass

Juliet >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kate

They made a mistake when they killed her off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Danbriel

I don\'t like Juliet. I hated her for a while but i liked her with sawyer.

Im glad desmond lived. Can\'t believe john locke died.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Danbriel
Originally posted by Nic66

I can\'t wait to start watching this show. I\'m gonna buy the first season as soon as my exams are done. :D

Have fun and be ready for your life to change for the greater good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Origineel gepost door Abbie.

omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

nic <33333333

Haha, hi! Been a while. :D

And lol, I\'m sure it will be! It just looks SO good, I love all the American hit shows TBH. <3 But yeah, now that Desperate Housewives is on a break * cries *, I need something else, and it\'s Lost/Heroes. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest Danbriel

Lost >> Desperate Housewives

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Danbriel

bitch please, you\'ll see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Danbriel

Charlie, whats your problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Origineel gepost door Abbie.

Originally posted by Nic66

Origineel gepost door Abbie.

omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

nic <33333333

Haha, hi! Been a while. :D

And lol, I\'m sure it will be! It just looks SO good, I love all the American hit shows TBH. <3 But yeah, now that Desperate Housewives is on a break * cries *, I need something else, and it\'s Lost/Heroes. :lol:

ikr :(

you should come on more, where have you been?

what\'s happening with expose/britneyflux ?

Awhh, I\'ve just not seen the need in posting/being on forums as much, but thought I\'d jump in once. XD I might post every now and then but probably not as much and frequent as I used to. :P

And it closed... long long story, too long to tell. XD

Hot set!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Origineel gepost door LOSTk

Charlie, whats your problem.

Lol, I guess I will.

That Jack guy looks hot, though. :hearts:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Danbriel
Originally posted by charlie.

What.

The.

f**k.

?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest Danbriel
Originally posted by Nic66

Origineel gepost door LOSTk

Charlie, whats your problem.

Lol, I guess I will.

That Jack guy looks hot, though. :hearts:

ikr! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Origineel gepost door Abbie.

Originally posted by Nic66

Origineel gepost door Abbie.

Originally posted by Nic66

Origineel gepost door Abbie.

omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

nic <33333333

Haha, hi! Been a while. :D

And lol, I\'m sure it will be! It just looks SO good, I love all the American hit shows TBH. <3 But yeah, now that Desperate Housewives is on a break * cries *, I need something else, and it\'s Lost/Heroes. :lol:

ikr :(

you should come on more, where have you been?

what\'s happening with expose/britneyflux ?

Awhh, I\'ve just not seen the need in posting/being on forums as much, but thought I\'d jump in once. XD I might post every now and then but probably not as much and frequent as I used to. :P

And it closed... long long story, too long to tell. XD

Hot set!

aww making any other forums in the future?

i actually really liked expose :O.

Nah, no more forums, sowwy. :( Exhale seems fine, though? Seems to have calmed down. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Danbriel
Originally posted by Abbie.

@ LOSTk IN CLASS LYKE, SOME GIRL DONE SOME SPEECH PRAISING LOST. YAH JUST THOUGHT YOU WOULD LYKE TO KNO~

lol :hearts:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×