Nick Jonas performs "Spaceman" and "This Is Heaven" on SNL

• Community Leader

Nick Jonas performed two new songs on SNL, including his recent release, "Spaceman," as well as a new NEW one titled "This is Heaven." 

The second outfit feels a little Harry Stylesey to me :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: 

I also really like the new new one. 

Thoughts on his performances, Exhale?

nick-jonas-snl.jpg.eb6f2c1c075ace52701e280c8d2f07b8.jpg

• Love 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nick Jonas performed two new songs on SNL, including his recent release, "Spaceman," as well as a new NEW one titled "This is Heaven."  The second outfit feels a little Harry Stylesey to me  

I honestly feel like the main reason he’s releasing new music is because there’s zero competition now so his album will probably chart well.

Posted Images

I want to like Spaceman, but struggling to feel like it stands out in any way.

This is heaven was nice and look forward to hearing the album version. The backup dancers took some big parts I would have loved for him to take on. Also, his suit was very Harry styles-sequel, but he looked good

Fan of Nicks and hopes he gets another great album under his belt.

Sorry, but this whole theme/CGI-esque arrival/performance has been done before. And she was more entertaining:

Pretty Girls - Britney Spears feat. Iggy Azalea live Billboard Music Awards  HD 1080p on Make a GIF

#Spacewoman