Reviewing Lady Gaga's Chromatica Oreos (new messy BreatheHeavy Video!)

• Community Leader

Hey Exhale, so this video is coming out at a pretty weird time considering the tragedy going on in Gaga's life right now. I actually wasn't sure if I should post it (which btw has been scheduled for today for a few weeks, I actually went back into the video to edit in a blurb about her poor doggos.)

Hopefully it'll bring a little comedy to Little Monsters. My heart legit hurts for Gaga. 

In the video, I track track down a pack of Gaga's Chromatica Oreos (they were hard to find in Vegas let me tell you), unpackaged and eat them. On camera. It's a low-key messy video but I wanted to feel like Trisha Paytas for a day. :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite: And I mean that in the best way. She's hilarious and legit thriving. 

Have YOU tried these cookies? Looking forward to hearing what you think of this.gaga-oreo.jpg.6cf7fe8820aa014dc336b1c6c3494cc6.jpg

• Love 3
  • Haha 3

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Exhale, so this video is coming out at a pretty weird time considering the tragedy going on in Gaga's life right now. I actually wasn't sure if I should post it (which btw has been scheduled for t

In this video, @Jordan Miller tries, and reviews the Chromatica Oreos after calling several different stores, and finding out they were out of stock.  I had a good laugh watching him trying to find ou

Omg not you beating me to it     Almost

Posted Images

• Community Curators

In this video, @Jordan Miller tries, and reviews the Chromatica Oreos after calling several different stores, and finding out they were out of stock. :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: I had a good laugh watching him trying to find out how to open the Oreo package, but I really enjoyed the video. For those who haven't tried them, they're very similar to the Golden Oreos, but they're better.

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Community Leader
1 minute ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

In this video, @Jordan Miller tries, and reviews the Chromatica Oreos after calling several different stores, and finding out they were out of stock. :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: I had a good laugh watching him trying to find out how to open the Oreo package, but I really enjoyed the video. For those who haven't tried them, they're very similar to the Golden Oreos, but they're better.

Appreciate you watching this the second it went up! I'm a bit nervous Little Monsters will drag me cause of the timing. I hope y'all know I love Gaga and am not trying to be tone deaf. 

• Love 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Community Curators
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Appreciate you watching this the second it went up! I'm a bit nervous Little Monsters will drag me cause of the timing. I hope y'all know I love Gaga and am not trying to be tone deaf. 

Oh, I know you're not. I'm still feeling horrible about Gaga, Ryan, and her dogs though. I just hope they find out who did all of this

• Love 1
  • Community Leader
2 minutes ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

Oh, I know you're not. I'm still feeling horrible about Gaga, Ryan, and her dogs though. I just hope they find out who did all of this

Me too. I think they will. The whole world is watching. 

I can't imagine what Gaga must be going through being so far away. She's so professional though that I don't believe she'll fly home. I hope she stays on top of her mental health throughout this. Working while experiencing trauma is no joke. 

• Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Exhale+

Cute video, the skit about calling in to stores to check if they had the cookies had me cracking up! I feel like the tone of this video was goofier than what I'm used too and I'm 100% here for it. Jordinia seems to be getting more comfortable in front of the camera :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I watched this with my coworker and they said I have the same exact voice/cadence as Jordan, I'm still deciding how offended I should be by that. 

• Haha 3
  • Community Leader
1 minute ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Cute video, the skit about calling in to stores to check if they had the cookies had me cracking up! I feel like the tone of this video was goofier than what I'm used too and I'm 100% here for it. Jordinia seems to be getting more comfortable in front of the camera :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Thanks for the kind words!! I knew as I was filming this video I was like 'wow this is going to turn out messy :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I watched this with my coworker and they said I have the same exact voice/cadence as Jordan, I'm still deciding how complimented*** I should be by that. 

Fixed :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙