Britney’s former make up artist Julianne Kaye shares what it was like before the conservatorship

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Britman512 When she started to work for Britney in 99, she didnt even know how to put extensions and Britney helped her with that. She said she was so sweet She was late to do her 2001 amas

The story about brits mansion where B felt bad energy in, is the mansion Brittany Murphy bought and later died in. Shook 

Not sure if it’s been posted. I don’t see it anywhere on YouTube but it’s on Apple podcast. She talks a lot about her times working with Brit in the early 2000s. The breakup with Justin (the cheating

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Slave4yew said:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/pre-conservatorship-britney-with-julianne-kaye/id1409394887?i=1000510473152

how she would always cry about wanting to be normal, 

she worked with Britney from 1999-2004

I guess my only question about this is about that period of late 2004 and early 2005; Why didn't she leave Jive to start her own label or at least overhaul her contract to her advantage (notwithstanding Blackout being great)

Did she (Larry Rudolph) really sign a contract at the beginning of her career that she couldn't get out of?

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Loved this. She shared a lot of fun stories. Wish she had said more about Larry but clearly she was scared of putting him on blast since he still has a lot of power in the industry.

Not really. He is extremely reduced nowadays. 

• Like 3