Britney dancing to Otis Redding (new video)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol why does she have a sailor moon wand?  

Posted Images

• Community Super Mods
32 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Sailor Mooney is just too iconic for one video. I’d be here for a Sailor Moon princess inspired era. 

yas!

we kinda had it in 2017

036.jpg

052.jpg

normal_063.jpg

but she needs to go full on with the theme :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

20 minutes ago, BritneyWithGlasses said:

Ngl this video is her best her face looked since 2015. Gives me B&K vibes. Its clear that the more her wishes granted (bassmer having equal force as jamie) relieves her from a lot of stress. Queen of deaging . Just match it with 2016ney hair and makeup and primeney 2.1 is ready

" I can be the treble baby you can be my bassmer, you can be my bassmer, you can be my bassmer" :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

It's Bessemer Trust, beach!

• Haha 5

She looks great, and I love that she like old Motown music like Otis Redding and Aretha.  I'd love to see her cover old soul songs like this  (I know she already covered Otis Redding but it wasn't official) and put songs like this on one of her albums. 

• Love 1