Photographer and music writer Selma Fonseca who worked at Britney's 18th bday: Jamie was much more about business and seemed to have his eyes on the prize.

56 minutes ago, ExXL said:

For real he's not even cute to me , he just a stankass loser

I always thought he was very average looking, just like her other bfs. I think Charlie was the best looking one and the hottest guy she "dated" or whatever (that we know of) was Colin.

Other than that, she was always a charitable queen lol

• Like 1
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When u realize ure just a ramen haired annoying mama's boi, yet for some reason u still managed to date the hottest girl in the world    

I think it was just a bad timed picture. Let's be rational here. 

All three are staring into it. Britney must have said something about it and they noticed. I just think this one is just a poorly timed photo

Posted Images

The more people from Britney's past talk about Jamie, the more we can see that songs such as Lucky and Overprotected were "not just songs", she wasn't just playing a character like she says in the making of the Lucky music video, she truly felt that way. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Her mom pushed her to fame and her father is a controlling alcoholic.

• Like 4

The more people from Britney's past talk about Jamie, the more we can see that songs such as Lucky and Overprotected were "not just songs", she wasn't just playing a character like she says in the "Making of the Lucky music video" MTV episode, she truly felt that way. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Like 1

The more people from Britney's past talk about Jamie, the more we can see that songs such as Lucky and Overprotected were "not just songs", she wasn't just playing a character like she says in the "Making of the Lucky music video" MTV episode, she truly felt that way. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh: