Britney The best selling female of 21 century!?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Breatheheavy, Britney is also the best-selling female artist of the 21st century, according to TOP Chart Maters.  When are you going to do an article about this?https://chartmasters.org/2020/05/cspc-m

According to the billboard, she sold nearly 150 million albums around the world https://www.billboard.com/music/britney-spears  

maybe they're only counting sales from the actual XXI century? Edit: nevermind, I saw the page

• Exhale+
8 minutes ago, rudra4 said:

Only 68 Million Album Sales? I thought she was at 83 in 2008?

Britney said in 2011 that she was over 105 million albums sold...so I find this quite weird her figure is only around 90 million albums according to ChartMasters. Chartmasters DO actually have a history of deflating her figures however with many of the certifications it used :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

According to the billboard, she sold nearly 150 million albums around the world

https://www.billboard.com/music/britney-spears

Britney Spears changed the face of teen pop with her 1998 debut single "...Baby One More Time" and has remained in the spotlight ever since. She's sold nearly 150 million albums around the world, and starting in 2013, she scored a massive hit with her Britney: Piece of Me residency in Las Vegas.

• Like 1
  • Community Super Mods
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Britney said in 2011 that she was over 105 million albums sold...so I find this quite weird her figure is only around 90 million albums according to ChartMasters. Chartmasters DO actually have a history of deflating her figures however with many of the certifications it used :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

maybe they're only counting sales from the actual XXI century? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Edit: nevermind, I saw the page

• Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean