Selena Gomez is also reportedly working on an English-language album

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can see her releasing another EP and then an album with both of them. La Revelation is coming 

Selena Gomez will release a Spanish-language album titled Revelación on March 12th. However, Internet insiders also claim she's working on an English-language album as well.  This person on Twitt

Posted Images

• Exhale+
23 hours ago, ILuvMe said:

We need her Falsas Esperanzas :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Can you imagine a duet between Xtina and Selena? Thats some event Id love to witness with popcorn and oreos :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Whenever I post or read something on Exhale I feel the way Britney felt on Xfactor every time she gave an opinion.A whirlwind of emotions :o

I think she's a cool girl but I'm really amazed at how well of a pop career she's had considering she's not a great vocalist or entertainer (it's not like a Jlo voice with the moves to back it up). But her tracks are good so they work for her voice, but does she ever sing live? I would love a recent video of her singing one of her newer songs, to me they sound pre-recorded and so echo-y. Or maybe it's a live auto tune with tons of reverb. 

• Love 1

Idk mixed feelings love her music but she doesn’t promote or perform her stuff really since revival and dua lupa n Megan the stallion showed us that even during a quarantine u can prerecord n give us good content. And dua and Selena are about the same when it comes to dance ability..hey I even see dua progressing in the future Bc she refuses to give up and that’s something I can appreciate. 
Dua Lipa GIF by AMAs

I think she'll name the next record starting with the letter R too. I mean like...

01 STARS DANCE - NOT ELIGIBLE ON HER DISCOGRAPHY

02 REVIVAL - she considered this as her first real album

03 RARE - love the musical growth on this one

04 REVELACION - lovin' the Spanish songs so far

05 REBELLION / RADIANCE ??? - lol at the Britney reference!

• Haha 1