Justin Bieber to release a new single on March 5th and an EP on March 26th.

01-Justin-Bieber-Anyone-mv-screenshot-2020-billboard-1548-1609786720-compressed.thumb.jpg.95a46d6433b412499492bd93f3002147.jpg

Justin's new and fresh look in "Anyone" has brought back a lot of fans from Exhale. The song also became a Top 10 hit in US and UK.

He's about to release a follow-up single on March 5th (Friday), 1 day after Selena Gomez drops hers. The song duration will be 2:50 and reportedly mid-tempo with upbeat parts.

His new EP is also slated to arrive on March 26.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you serious? I'm not a fan of Selena or Bieber but I'm tired of seeing everywhere people talking about them like they are still together damn they broke up like few years ago I guess, can everyone

Thank you, next

Posted Images

• Invitation changed the title to Justin Bieber to release a new single on March 5th and an EP on March 26th.
9 minutes ago, MX3 said:

holy, lonely and anyone have failed to impress me. glad he's putting out an uptempo but I'm so sick of short songs. when they're good it's like a tease where I want more.... I'm looking at you Babylon!

I just learned this from a YT comment:
"We can party like it's B.C." ... Before Coronavirus...

:letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

"Battle for your life!" > It makes more sense now! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Are you serious? I'm not a fan of Selena or Bieber but I'm tired of seeing everywhere people talking about them like they are still together damn they broke up like few years ago I guess, can everyone move on? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: Aren't they two different human beings? 

Of course not silly! They're the millennial version of Brad and Jen - inexplicably linked for way longer than they were ever actually together because... :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Love 1
  • Exhale+

I feel like theres been a Bieber single out every month for the last 2 years straight. And damn Im exhausted :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

• Haha 1

Whenever I post or read something on Exhale I feel the way Britney felt on Xfactor every time she gave an opinion.A whirlwind of emotions :o