Selena Gomez and DJ Snake drop music video for "Selfish Love"

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of Selena’s best songs are collabs with DJs. I’m excited

Taki Taki part II is coming.  Maybe this time she won’t bring pantisito pa’ que el nene no trabaje.   

A week before the release of her Spanish EP 'Revelación', Selena Gomez will release another single (March 4) which features DJ Snake, whom she collaborated with previously on "Taki Taki". It's titled

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Invitation said:

A week before the release of her Spanish EP 'Revelación', Selena Gomez will release another single (March 4) which features DJ Snake, whom she collaborated with previously on "Taki Taki".

1611771447_877220_1611771784_rrss_normal.jpg.77f57198692e7f50ba0874df709fdae4.jpgAre you liking the 2 songs from the EP so far? Are you excited?

Related:

Dance Dancing GIF by Soul Train

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Invitation changed the title to Selena Gomez releases new single featuring DJ Snake
  • Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Oh nah. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: Not a fan. Welp, there goes my little excitement for the EP. Next.:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Also, the photo seems a bit weird . It almost looks like somebody else, not Selena.

Capture.jpg

Same...its kinda boring. Too bad though, there was so much potential :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Community Super Mods
15 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Oh nah. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: Not a fan. Welp, there goes my little excitement for the EP. Next.:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Also, the photo seems a bit weird . It almost looks like somebody else, not Selena.

Capture.jpg

She looks like a Kassandria and she needs to speak to your manager ASAP :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Jordan Miller changed the title to Selena Gomez and DJ Snake drop music video for "Selfish Love"