This Day in Pop: Britney Spears performs at the 42nd Grammy Awards in 2000 (February 23)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On February 23, 2000, the 42nd Grammy Awards were held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Santana was the biggest winner of the night, and also performed there with Rob Thomas. Other performers of

FTBOMBH vocals were great especially in the chorus, the BOMT performance was super fun and the visuals were outstanding, but it was so shady towards Britney that they booked her to perform, gave best

She was literally glowing here and her vocals were great. 

Posted Images

The microphone squeak at :27 during FTBOMBH always bugged me as well as her breathing during the chorus . BOMT should have had pre recorded vocals and what they did with the background singers belting the last chorus was not okay. Not my favorite , but I do overall appreciate that it was half live