What does one of Britney’s biggest celeb fans, Selena Gomez, think about #freebritney?

Being that Selena Gomez has been such an obvious die hard fan of Britney’s, why do you think she hasn’t spoken up like other celebs in light of the “Framing Britney” documentary? It’s quite possible she has and I just haven’t seen it so please correct me if I’m wrong. I know I’ve seen posts on here about why Madonna (queen of speaking up) and Christina haven’t said anything, but I’m particularly curious about Selena. I have a feeling Madonna had to sign and NDA when Brit was featured in the “Human Nature” back drop video for the tour  and that’s why we haven’t heard from her. Otherwise she’s be all over it for the publicity and I do genuinely believe she cares about Britney. 

I’m also wondering if Selena's staying  hush hush just bc she’s trying to respect her privacy like she so desperately wishes others would do for her. I see a lot of similarities between their careers and public persona. They both have had it pretty hard with the media scrutiny so I feel like Selena can definitely relate. 

Let me know if you agree or disagree and why in the comments! Look forward to hearing everyone else’s thoughts! 

And as always keep it nice kids! Xo 

• Like 1
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve been wondering this too, but honestly it be been wondering why A LOT of big female pop stars aren’t saying anything. I mean Beyonce hasn’t said anything, she posted happy bday to Britney on her w

Because they don’t know her. She’s been stowed away for 12 years.    They all have no clue what’s going on. The ones that do have NDAs

Possibly! Who knows at this point. Thank you for commenting and try to stay positive Nickey. When I’ve struggled to keep going and been at my darkest, I think to myself... I could just end this but th

I’ve been wondering this too, but honestly it be been wondering why A LOT of big female pop stars aren’t saying anything. I mean Beyonce hasn’t said anything, she posted happy bday to Britney on her website, so clearly she cares about Britney is some way. Ariana, Taylor, Gaga, all seem like they are very outspoken on political issues and social justice and supporting their peers, so I wonder why none of them have spoken out all either. It’s just strange not many of her pop peers, or the younger generation has really said anything. Maybe they all want to respect he privacy and not get involved? But a simple free Britney tweet or post doesn’t seem like much. I mean Miley has showed support without taking it too far I think. 

I also question the “NDA” thing. I mean Miley and Britney did a duet together and had the same management for a while, so wouldn’t she have had to sign one too? But she’s still saying free Britney. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Nickey said:

Maybe they're afraid they would be placed under a conservatorship too. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I'm not, so I'll shout #freeBritney. A cship wouldn't change much in my miserable life. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Possibly! Who knows at this point. Thank you for commenting and try to stay positive Nickey. When I’ve struggled to keep going and been at my darkest, I think to myself... I could just end this but then I’ll never hear Britney’s next album! You’re not alone in your feelings. I think we are all having an especially hard time still. Hang in there nickey. 

• Love 2

Because that Woody Allen apologist is another prime example of a fake-woke celebrity who simply does all this ‘humanitarian’ work as long as it involves some sort of universal acclaim or press coverage. Selulu, claiming to be Britney’s ‘#1 die hard fan’ and ‘idol’, being silent on this ongoing issue just goes to show how these people are only looking out for their best interest. Anyway, she’s been tanking hard and it’s what she deserves. Sayonara sis. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: 

• Love 2