Britney Spears' dad Jamie reportedly "growled" at her sons and acted like a commander during Las Vegas shows, ex-crew member claims "he was scary"

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He needs help. I hope he finds it in jail.

If this is how he treats his grandkids, imagine how he treats Britney behind closed doors

Britney's dad Jamie reportedly acted like a "commander" during her Las Vegas shows. It's being claimed he even "growled" at her sons and staff were scared of him, an ex-crew member named Daniel reveal

Posted Images

This has nothing to do with the topic, but more of a request. Could you please remove the link directing it to the suns website? It’s a VERY hated newspaper/website in the UK, especially where I am from, Liverpool. I hate the thought of the Scum getting any clicks on their website after the lies they told about the people of Liverpool during the Hillsborough disaster. 
I understand if you don’t want to, it just angers me seeing anything to do with them :)

• Love 3
2 hours ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

... I saw my mama being swallowed

By the one who she loved ... 

Always wondered if we should take that literally or as a metaphor

I think it is not a metaphore at all:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Considering that she wrote it, that he was an alcoholic.. and the fact they divorced around this time... I think this is pretty literal. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white: the guts you need to say that about your own father

This gif btw is pretty revealing :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Pissonme said:

Considering that she wrote it, that he was an alcoholic.. and the fact they divorced around this time... I think this is pretty literal. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white: the guts you need to say that about your own father

This gif btw is pretty revealing :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Yeah, I know, I've always took it literally, but I had hope, you know, because there was no heavy evidence and I wanted to think her conservator is not that **** 

She was brave. I wish her mother could be more brave when they forced her into that c.ship. I still don't know what to think about Lynne. Was she a part of team con in the beginning (is she now?) or was that she was too powerless to help Britney? Because she had to know very well what Britney was going to face with that father in charge. Lynne and Brit had a fall out in 2006-2007, so I don't know and I believe Britney cut money to Lynne, so I don't trust her either. But then, in my eyes, she would have been even more evil to do this to her daughter than Jamie. Because Britney trusted her for so long. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, dfffff said:

There may be some truth in this, but the culprit wasn't Jason :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Report: Jason Trawick Beat Up Pregnant Britney Spears, Cheated on Her With  Teenager - The Hollywood Gossip

I can imagine  that this was true because this was the time Brit change completely from the inside and outside is now like a completely different woman ( but with the Glory era, we saw a glimpse of the old Britney again)

21 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

What is this "she was pregnant with his baby" not Britney, right? 

Rumors said that Brit was pregnant from Jason but abort the baby because she did not want to have a baby with a violent man. This was around the time where the rumors about Disneyland were as well. Brit should lock herself up in a bathroom there and cut her hair.

But who knows. Maybe Brit had an abortion, but her team and family force her to do it and it was not her own decision. After that rumor, she and Jason split...

• Like 2

We should do a deeper look on this:

No more chains
That you gave me.
Enough of pain
Now I'm craving
Something sweet, so delight
How do you stand sleeping at night?

Silly patterns that we follow
You pull me in
I'm being swallowed.
By the ones you think you love
They pull you down
You can't see up above.

Manipulation is the key
They screw it in
Because you're naive.

You come to me now
Why do you bother?
Remember the Bible
The sins of the Father.
What you do
You pass down
No wonder why
I lost my crown.

You don't see me now
You ask yourself why
My crown is back

And it's way too high
For you to be in my presence
Especially my son

You should bow down
I've only just begun.

The guilt you fed me
Made me weak.
The voodoo you did
I couldn't speak.

You're awakening
The phone is ringing.
Resurrection of my soul
The fear I'm bringing.

What will you say
And what will you do?
She's not the same person that you're used to.

You trick me one, twice, now it's three.
Look who's smiling now
Damn, it's good to be me!

*This is for everyone who thinks they know me...

• Love 1

If this is how he treats his grandchildren; The children of his global superstar daugther in a public space and a workspace for both the public, and literally everyone on Britney's team, The Vegas Team, and the public who are both the general public and fans who may recognise Jamie and Britney's children... ...one could only imagine how vile he is when only his immediate family is around, or when no one else is around. He cannot claim that he did anything to protect Brit's image, when this is how he acted in public. I mean, c'mon, are we gonna pretend that he just didnt remember he was in a public place and a target for criticism? Being terrifying isnt a good business person, and its more than likely why all his business ventures failed.

• Like 3
57 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

We should do a deeper look on this:

No more chains
That you gave me.
Enough of pain
Now I'm craving
Something sweet, so delight
How do you stand sleeping at night?

Silly patterns that we follow
You pull me in
I'm being swallowed.
By the ones you think you love
They pull you down
You can't see up above.

Manipulation is the key
They screw it in
Because you're naive.

You come to me now
Why do you bother?
Remember the Bible
The sins of the Father.
What you do
You pass down
No wonder why
I lost my crown.

You don't see me now
You ask yourself why
My crown is back

And it's way too high
For you to be in my presence
Especially my son

You should bow down
I've only just begun.

The guilt you fed me
Made me weak.
The voodoo you did
I couldn't speak.

You're awakening
The phone is ringing.
Resurrection of my soul
The fear I'm bringing.

What will you say
And what will you do?
She's not the same person that you're used to.

You trick me one, twice, now it's three.
Look who's smiling now
Damn, it's good to be me!

*This is for everyone who thinks they know me...

Ahh thank you for posting the poem version. Even more revealing than the song

Reading this in retrospect, I'm definitely, 99%, sure that it was a message to her mom. Everyhing in it. 

"You come to me now/Why do you bother?/Remember the Bible/The sins of the Father.

What you do/You pass down/No wonder why/I lost my crown" 

Britney goes hard. Saying Lynne set her a horrible example on family and relationships. That's why she also chose poorly (Kfed) and became miserable. But she learned her lesson, her eyes opened up about her trauma and her parents mishandling her all along. Because se would never treat her son like they treated her as a child. So she didn't want them - Lynne - around her son. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Yeah, I know, I've always took it literally, but I had hope, you know, because there was no heavy evidence and I wanted to think her conservator is not that **** 

She was brave. I wish her mother could be more brave when they forced her into that c.ship. I still don't know what to think about Lynne. Was she a part of team con in the beginning (is she now?) or was that she was too powerless to help Britney? Because she had to know very well what Britney was going to face with that father in charge. Lynne and Brit had a fall out in 2006-2007, so I don't know and I believe Britney cut money to Lynne, so I don't trust her either. But then, in my eyes, she would have been even more evil to do this to her daughter than Jamie. Because Britney trusted her for so long. 

You know, thinking about it more, Lynne was also abused by Jamie, and it's starting to sound like it was probably a lot more aggressive than any of us imagined. I see why she has not been helpful all these years. It's hard enough to leave an abuser and to stand up to your old one. Those old feelings Jamie used to give her probably boil up every time she looks at that prick. It's the only reason besides money that I can think of as to why she's been silent for so long. She's still scared of Jamie.

I hope statements about his temper and anger make their way into court documents so he can be removed once and for all. This is ridiculous. 

• Like 3
  • Jordan Miller changed the title to Britney Spears' dad Jamie reportedly "growled" at her sons and acted like a commander during Las Vegas shows, ex-crew member claims "he was scary"