Maroon 5 taps Megan Thee Stallion for new song

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why don’t they just call it Adam Lavigne and his backing musicians, already?? Flop.  

So it's basically Girl Like You but just 2021's version. 

Adam Levine needs to be stopped.

Posted Images

I did NOT realize this was an Adam Levine/Maroon 5 hate site. :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:
anyways, I’ll give it a stream. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:
I don’t hate them and they may be basic but I’m not a huge fan of the mumble music that is popular right now. I don’t go to Maroon 5 for groundbreaking. I go to them for consistency. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, Invitation said:

it’s out now.

FOR ONCE, Adam is not singing like a chipmunk! He either heard all the complaints, or he knew he had to step up and use those balls because Megan was featuring (WHICH IS AMAZING! I love love looooove her voice! And with a new flowww!)

The song is actually niiiice!! It's both a bop but pretty soothing, don't you guys think?

PS: Who's the female voice at 2:07..? Megan?!?!

PS2: omg the comments were disabled for the video on YouTube, why??

• Community Super Mods
On 2/23/2021 at 9:52 PM, InTheZone4Life said:

I did NOT realize this was an Adam Levine/Maroon 5 hate site. :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:
anyways, I’ll give it a stream. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:
I don’t hate them and they may be basic but I’m not a huge fan of the mumble music that is popular right now. I don’t go to Maroon 5 for groundbreaking. I go to them for consistency. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Sadly they peaked a decade ago :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+

The song isn’t bad by any means but Maroon 5 has evolved into a modern day pop version of...U2? They’re kind of corny at this point, but they keeping doing the dayum thing :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: which is hard for a “band” to do these days :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

My girl Meg showed Zach Campbell she isn’t a one trick pony too :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*