Britney Spears Is The Highest-Selling Female Artist In Asia In The Past 25 Years!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone!  Globalney is at it again   Britney is now the best-selling western female artist in Asia in the past 25 years shifting 8 million records in the most populated continent alon

Living legend, you can look but don’t touch 

Queen of Asia    Queen of Africa  Queen of Antarctica  Queen of Australia  Queen of Europe  Queen of Americas    I cant believe Britney invented the geography  she i

Posted Images

Wbk Britney’s huge in Asia. I hope they’ll update her sales in the IS as well because it really pisses me off seeing others “surpassing” her when her last updated sales for albums like Britney and ITZ were from almost 2 decades ago :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 3
  • Exhale+
Just now, Hooked-On-Knee said:

:surejan:.

Is Head Above Water considered a Diamond album that invented music and outsold Britney, Xtina, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Madonna, and MJ combined? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

No but her 3 albums here in Asia were very big. Girlfriend is her biggest hit here :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Exhale+
40 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

Wbk Britney’s huge in Asia. I hope they’ll update her sales in the IS as well because it really pisses me off seeing others “surpassing” her when her last updated sales for albums like Britney and ITZ were from almost 2 decades ago :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

This. Honestly, I believe at this point considering how old her stats is, BOMT is 40 million copies, OIDIA is around 30-35 million, Britney is already 20 million, ITZ is around 12-15 million, Blackout around 4 million and Circus around 7 million by now.. It will really be over for the other pop gurlies if she gets her numbers re-certified :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 3

• Exhale+
Just now, Arthurfleck said:

Even after that bizarre “japanese” video of hers?

💣

In Asia, nobody cares of "cultural appropriation" or BS like that. We like it when we see others wear our traditional clothing or do some that is part of our culture. So the video really didn't have any effect on anywhere except US :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 3

• Exhale+
8 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Source? I am shocked Rihanna is so low given she sold over 220m certified units. 

I also am quiet shocked. Honestly, Rihanna is like super popular here in Asia. In terms of popularity, she is like a runner-up yo Britney. Everyone knows her name here so I am for sure surprised that she wasn't in the top 5. Either way, she has still sold nearly 2 million records in Asia so I guess its fine :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red: 

• Exhale+
8 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Source?

Chartmasters. I don't use them alot tho since they often deflate figures, but for detailed things like this I check out their source.