Britney Spears Is The Highest-Selling Female Artist In Asia In The Past 25 Years!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone!  Globalney is at it again   Britney is now the best-selling western female artist in Asia in the past 25 years shifting 8 million records in the most populated continent alon

Living legend, you can look but don’t touch 

Queen of Asia    Queen of Africa  Queen of Antarctica  Queen of Australia  Queen of Europe  Queen of Americas    I cant believe Britney invented the geography  she i

Posted Images

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Japan isn't all of Asia. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

They have elite musical taste, though. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Hunny, not you trying to come for my geography skills when I know my **** :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Britney has sold sold 3 million records in Japan and is the 6th best-selling female artist in Japan, surpassing Janet in the recent years. She just sold EVEN much more outside of Japan (4-5 million in non-Japan Asian countries)  :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

A true global queen :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 6

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Hunny, not you trying to come for my geography skills when I know my **** :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Britney has sold sold 3 million records in Japan and is the 6th best-selling female artist in Japan, surpassing Janet in the recent years. She just sold more outside of Japan :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Wait so is this Japan or the whole of Asia? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Britney has sold sold 3 million records in Japan and is the 6th best-selling female artist in Japan, surpassing Janet in the recent years. She just sold more outside of Japan :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Not you bringing up Janet as a drag when Britney the artist wouldn't exist without Janet. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Japan is the second biggest music market but it's not all of Asia, Britney is still very popular throughout Asia, though. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 1
  • Exhale+
6 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Original title was Asia, but with Japanese only stats. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

7 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Not you bringing up Janet as a drag when Britney the artist wouldn't exist without Janet. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Japan is the second biggest music market but it's not all of Asia, Britney is still very popular throughout Asia, though. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

No, this is all Asian sales

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Wait so is this Japan or the whole of Asia? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Whole of Asia

No, this is all Asian sales

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

If u want, I can send receipts as well :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Look again:

30 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Britney is now the best-selling western female artist in Japan in this century :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat::

• Haha 4
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Look again:

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat::

Sorry!.... I didn't notice the typo there :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

If it were Japan, she would have been the 2nd highest-selling since Avril is much bigger in Japan than Britney :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Like 2

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

:surejan:

Everybody knows Mariah is Japan's ultimate pop girl who makes English music. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Unlike April. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Mariah dominance wasn't in this century, hence why i didnt include her in my post :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Everyone obviously knows she is the queen of Japan

• Love 1