Attorney and TV Host Eboni Williams describes Britney's Conservatorship as 'rotten' and that Britney is being silenced

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SPILL!

any lawyer who actually works for the law will tell you this. the fact that there are so many out there who keep pretending this was just is insane.

The Framing Britney Spears did such a great job.  Hopefully the Netflix documentary will be out soon. By the way, I hope Jamie, Lou and everyone associated with it will rot in jail.

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Lele777 said:

I was just wondering if anyone has tried to contact the judge in this case and be like ummmmmm how is this right ? 

ThatSurpriseWitness said this is the worst mistake we can make. 

Don’t do that

• Like 2
23 hours ago, dfffff said:

The Framing Britney Spears did such a great job. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: Hopefully the Netflix documentary will be out soon.

By the way, I hope Jamie, Lou and everyone associated with it will rot in jail. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm::mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

It's so good to see people talk about this, Jamie knows his time is over, i mean: No leak, no release overshadows this any longer. Panic mode for sure. 

57 minutes ago, Lele777 said:

I was just wondering if anyone has tried to contact the judge in this case and be like ummmmmm how is this right ? 

Do you expect a reaction? These fools will be like: This is the law in the us with a long-*** text which only lawyers understand, no real answer to this ****ed up mess. 

20 hours ago, Alexanda said:

It's so good to see people talk about this, Jamie knows his time is over, i mean: No leak, no release overshadows this any longer. Panic mode for sure. 

Do you expect a reaction? These fools will be like: This is the law in the us with a long-*** text which only lawyers understand, no real answer to this ****ed up mess. 

20 hours ago, Alexanda said:

True, true. So messed up. Also so crazy any of them can sleep well at night.