Attorney and TV Host Eboni Williams describes Britney's Conservatorship as 'rotten' and that Britney is being silenced

• Slayer changed the title to Attorney and TV Host Eboni Williams describes Britney's Conservatorship as 'rotten' and that Britney is being silenced
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SPILL!

any lawyer who actually works for the law will tell you this. the fact that there are so many out there who keep pretending this was just is insane.

The Framing Britney Spears did such a great job.  Hopefully the Netflix documentary will be out soon. By the way, I hope Jamie, Lou and everyone associated with it will rot in jail.

Posted Images

• Exhale+
7 minutes ago, Persona said:

any lawyer who actually works for the law will tell you this. the fact that there are so many out there who keep pretending this was just is insane.

These Hollywood lawyers are corrupt. These people literally have no souls. At the very least she should have her right to choose council. I hope she sues the state I know she probably won't and im not a lawyer but I think she would have a good case

• Like 7

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

13 hours ago, Persona said:

any lawyer that works for the law BESIDES the money, will tell you this. 

But definitely, it angers me how so many attorneys and other legal parties come up voicing that this is truly awful and wrong but seems to be invalid for who really has the the power to do something about it. I smell conflict of interest since the start of these "hearings".

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Mansos said:

any lawyer that works for the law BESIDES the money, will tell you this. 

But definitely, it angers me how so many attorneys and other legal parties come up voicing that this is truly awful and wrong but seems to be invalid for who really has the the power to do something about it. I smell conflict of interest since the start of these "hearings".