England hopes to lift all COVID restrictions by 21st June

All aspects of England's society could reopen by June 21, Boris Johnson has announced, so long as the battle against coronavirus continues to go to plan.

The prime minister, laying out his roadmap out of lockdown to MPs in the Commons, gave a step-by-step plan for lifting restrictions in England, with all limits on social contact set to be removed by June 21 at the earliest.

Nightclubs could be permitted to reopen on June 21 under Mr Johnson's plan, having been shut since the first lockdown in March 2020. Outdoor hospitality including pubs could reopen as early as April 12, with indoor hospitality opening no earlier than May 17.

Over 17million people have already had their first Vaccine jabs. The UK hopes to have given all UK adults a vaccine by July 31st.

Eu116AYXYAETJnZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Eu116AfWYAIYXVx?format=jpg&name=900x900

Eu116AeXYAIamfV?format=jpg&name=900x900

Eu116AhWgAkQZig?format=jpg&name=900x900

YQMMMX6LDVEOFP4JNZPJ3EQNXA.thumb.jpg.9fdd1b355e3a65c465da7168b4117548.jpg

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am so excited to finally get back into a nightclub, my social anxiety has different plans though 😂

omg... I don't even know how to talk to people anymore. I'm scared to have to socialize again, the skill has left me

And one reason its going successfully? Because people are actually cooperating and actually respecting guidelines. If only everyone were doing this from the very start, there wouldn't have been 107 mi

Posted Images

• Exhale+
Just now, Slayer said:

It's put me in such a good mood :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

And one reason its going successfully? Because people are actually cooperating and actually respecting guidelines. If only everyone were doing this from the very start, there wouldn't have been 107 million global cases :thelook_pissed_mad_judging_bow_blue_cheerleader_judging:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Twitter Team

Really hopeful about this. I do worry about cases rising again but at the same time, we can't stay in lockdown forever. And Australia and New Zealand are already *somewhat* back to normal and have started holding concerts and festivals again.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

Another slow day music news in the UK.

You do realise this is the 'Political and Global News' section right? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Exhale/Breatheheavy isn't all about music.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AndyFoster said:

I am so excited to finally get back into a nightclub, my social anxiety has different plans though 😂

omg... I don't even know how to talk to people anymore. I'm scared to have to socialize again, the skill has left me

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, AndyFoster said:

I'm the exact same, I literally cannot wait to go clubbing again! But i'm so scared :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: IDK whether to wait until i'm vaccinated before I go but the majority of the population should be vaccinated by then!

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm the exact same, I literally cannot wait to go clubbing again! But i'm so scared :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: IDK whether to wait until i'm vaccinated before I go but the majority of the population should be vaccinated by then!

Whatever you decide, time to twerk your face off 

Is it time to start looking for our outfits?

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Yeah I reckon everyone will be vaccinated by summer....hopefully!

i just can’t wait to kiss about 50 strangers. Covid won’t be the only disease for me to worry about come June 22nd 😂

• Haha 1