Rapper DaBaby calls JoJo Siwa a ***** then later backtracks

• Community Leader

Rapper DaBaby calls JoJo Siwa a ***** in his new song "Beatbox Freestyle."

The Internet was rightfully outraged considering JoJo is only 17-years-old and unproblematic. 

DaBaby was called out, but he's just saying people misunderstood the lyrics :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

It's really his way of saying "see why." Siwa. See why. Get it?? :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Exhale, we believing him? 

jojo-dababy.jpg.0e749c14e276c458de3c65598802d548.jpg

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rappers want controversy, word play, to reference current things that youth pick up on, to shock, to make people laugh..... I grew up with Eminem sooooo....

Lol please...Eminem has said WORSER things and yall don't pick it out   Even as someone whom detest rap, rap is meant to play with words and I don't think he even meant what he said. Seriously yall, t

I went into this thinking he CALLED her a *****...but he really just used her name as a pun for a bar. Calling that offensive is  a bit of a reach tbh. 

Posted Images

• Exhale+

Lol please...Eminem has said WORSER things and yall don't pick it out  :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao: Even as someone whom detest rap, rap is meant to play with words and I don't think he even meant what he said. Seriously yall, there are far more serious things to cry about. At this point, can Twitter just be deleted forever? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: