Britney was extremely upset at the Domination announcement

On 2/22/2021 at 2:54 PM, mannequin19 said:

circus tour was also really good so maybe you're the one who is lying to themselves...

Don't mistake charisma for good dancing, the Circus tour overall barely incorporated dancing so it was tough to even show basic moves. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Like 1
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't understand the logic of Larry telling her not to speak, like what would've she said if she was upset? I think Britney is more professional than that. And we could see it when she was tryi

Hmm. Yeah, that's odd. And the NYT doc said she was supposed to perform that night, which was the first I'd heard of that. I only thought she was supposed to address the crowd. Would be nice to h

I was always under the impression Britney didn’t speak that night because there were mic problems. Mario Lopez kept getting cut out and the audio had a slight delay. I figured they thought they should

Posted Images

1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

She clearly wasn't "extremely upset' lol

Maybe she turned it on for the cameras we don’t know exactly how she felt inside there was obviously something wrong going on though there’s no hiding that fact

• Love 1
5 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Maybe she turned it on for the cameras we don’t know exactly how she felt inside there was obviously something wrong going on though there’s no hiding that fact

I'm just saying how it read. She could have been feeling a million things at any given moment... happy, sad, mad, constipated, h-rny... we have no idea but I was saying how it came across and it came across like she wasn't "extremely upset" like this thread is claiming.

Just now, PickleSpears said:

I'm just saying how it read. She could have been feeling a million things at any given moment... happy, sad, mad, constipated, *****... we have no idea but I was saying how it came across and it came across like she wasn't "extremely upset" like this thread is claiming.

I don’t think the thread was intending to make it seem like physically she looked upset I think overall just the aura of the announcement of the way things went down how she didn’t talk to anybody everything was just so strange And you’re right she could be feeling 1 million different things that we have no clue about

15 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

This doesn't say "extremely upset" to me

Britney Spears’ New Vegas Residency: What Went Down During the  Announcement | PEOPLE.com

Britney Spears Will Return To Vegas In 2019 For "Domination" Residency |  HelloGiggles

BRITNEY SPEARS at Britney: Domination Residency Announcement in Las Vegas  10/18/2018 – HawtCelebs

Britney Spears Pops Up on Stage to Announce 'Domination' Las Vegas  Residency!: Photo 4167031 | Britney Spears Pictures | Just Jared

Breaking down the Britney situation and its impact on the Strip - Las Vegas  Weekly

Britney Spears Announces 'Indefinite Work Hiatus,' Cancels Las Vegas  Residency - The New York Times

Dlisted | Britney Spears “Announced” Her Vegas Return, And People Weren't  Feeling It

Pin on ♥Britney Spears♥

35 Times I Wanted To Shrivel Up And Die During Britney Spears' Big  Announcement

and you’re basing that on pictures? Pictures don’t reveal anything. Her walking down the stairs and straight into a car was very odd and uncomfortable to watch. Clearly there was more going on.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

and you’re basing that on pictures? Pictures don’t reveal anything. Her walking down the stairs and straight into a car was very odd and uncomfortable to watch. Clearly there was more going on.

Britney doesn't fake happy well, all of her fans know that. But you can think whatever you want.

5 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

I'm just saying how it read. She could have been feeling a million things at any given moment... happy, sad, mad, constipated, *****... we have no idea but I was saying how it came across and it came across like she wasn't "extremely upset" like this thread is claiming.

Constipated. Nnnn :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

Britney doesn't fake happy well, all of her fans know that. But you can think whatever you want.

Exactly. You posted pictures of her smiling. I can also paint a narrative by posting pictures of her that night where she wasnt. The majority of people seem to agree that she appeared unhappy that night. My thread is about a claim from an “insider” who claims she wasn’t. That’s it lol

20 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Exactly. You posted pictures of her smiling. I can also paint a narrative by posting pictures of her that night where she wasnt. The majority of people seem to agree that she appeared unhappy that night. My thread is about a claim from an “insider” who claims she wasn’t. That’s it lol

Thumbs Up Emoji [Free Download IOS Emojis] | Emoji Island

21 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Don't mistake charisma for good dancing, the Circus tour overall barely incorporated dancing so it was tough to even show basic moves. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

i disagree. i loved a lot of the actual choreo (there was lots), especially radar & get naked

• Love 1

You do have to wonder wtf happens between her and her team... Like no other artist could pull something off THIS messy. 

Invite fans and media, appear under a spotlight, awkward smile/hair touch, walk down stairs, then leave... 

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: