Justin Bieber cries upon seeing his custom $330,000 Rolls Royce for the first time

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that car is as ugly as his bussy 

I wouldn't cry over a car though, it's low key cheesy  sorry straight guys 

I can’t with these out of touch celebrities     

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Justin Bieber burst into tears when gazing at his futuristic, $330K Rolls Royce for the first time. 

It's reportedly been three years in the making. Unmake it. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Exhale, are you jealoussss? 

39551770-9281921-No_words_The_Holy_singe

39551758-9281921-image-a-38_161384905775

39553048-9281921-image-a-46_161384990286

39551756-9281921-image-a-48_161384999469

Related:

bieber-rolls.jpg.92b673c89b9c579be1ddbcc25084b551.jpg

Everyone pretending they never cried for a stupid thing...

So he releases these blue collared MV’s acting like he’s gotten oil on his hands before and then releases fan videos such as this one :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

He’s so fake and tone deaf. I get that this is his dream :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: but there are over 20 million jobless Americans + so much other crap in the world and JB posts this? :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Community Super Mods

I'm not a huge fan of cars, but that looks kind of, ok. I mean, I don't find it as ugly as other people have said, just ok.

btw, even though I cannot even dream of having $330k I still find it kind of cheap for being custom made, so I think it was a good deal lol You would think a custom, futuristic-looking car would cost millions

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

I find it ugly but I’m also really happy for him. He’s worked hard and he earned that money and I’m sure he’s glad he got what he wanted.

There’s nothing ‘out of touch’ about that and y’all need to stop being so bitter all the time.

I’m so sick of you b**chin’ and fightin’ every d*mn second of the day.

• Like 1